Play, Play, Play [Tuluk] Time Request!

Started by sucre, March 21, 2022, 11:27:59 AM

For rehearsal and a play RPT in game, what times work best for you?

Weekdays 5:00 to 8:00 p.m ST
7 (58.3%)
Weekdays 8:00 to 11:00pm ST
9 (75%)
Weekends 12pm to 3pm ST
5 (41.7%)
Weekends 3 to 6pm ST
6 (50%)
Weekends 6 to 9pm ST
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Hi! This is just me trying to ascertain a time for possible rehearsal and play RPTs, so we can include as many people as possible!

If none of these times work, tack your availability here or in a dm to me!
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
There is no room for doubt in power. -TJA, 5/20/22

I did a vote But not sure I'm included in the thing. But you know me. i can show up anytime.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

...from my purely subjective (NA in EST timezone) observations:

Monday Nights EST (7PM ~ 12AM) are a very popular time for people to play ArmageddonMUD
Saturday Afternoons EST (2PM ~ 7PM) are a very popular time for people to play ArmageddonMUD

You might be able to +/- 2 hours on each end of those timeslots.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: mansa on March 21, 2022, 11:56:50 AM
...from my purely subjective (NA in EST timezone) observations:

Monday Nights EST (7PM ~ 12AM) are a very popular time for people to play ArmageddonMUD
Saturday Afternoons EST (2PM ~ 7PM) are a very popular time for people to play ArmageddonMUD

You might be able to +/- 2 hours on each end of those timeslots.

Thank you! I honestly was hoping to include some of the Europeans who don't get much action in the day. I was thinking Saturday, but ... Well. I wondered.

If we could have more poll options, it'd probably be more helpful, but for now, this will have to do. :D
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
There is no room for doubt in power. -TJA, 5/20/22