Is there a list somewhere? Tools

Started by Pariah, August 04, 2021, 08:34:08 PM

Is there a list or helpfile somewhere that tells you what tools work for what craft?  I'm just curious so I don't have to buy rando stuff at the tool store and assess it to figure it out.
"This is a game that has elves and magick, stop trying to make it realistic, you can't have them both in the same place."

"We have over 100 Unique Logins a week!" Checks who at 8pm EST, finds 20 other players but himself.  "Thanks Unique Logins!"

There is no list publically available.

Sounds like a good idea for a new help file, though .
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: Pariah on August 04, 2021, 08:34:08 PM
Is there a list or helpfile somewhere that tells you what tools work for what craft?  I'm just curious so I don't have to buy rando stuff at the tool store and assess it to figure it out.

If you view the item, you get the same information that you would get with assess.

Quote from: Rashad on August 05, 2021, 05:53:20 AM
Quote from: Pariah on August 04, 2021, 08:34:08 PM

If you view the item, you get the same information that you would get with assess.
Ahh thank you, I for some reason didn't think this was the case.
"This is a game that has elves and magick, stop trying to make it realistic, you can't have them both in the same place."

"We have over 100 Unique Logins a week!" Checks who at 8pm EST, finds 20 other players but himself.  "Thanks Unique Logins!"