Released: Permadeath in RP 'mini-documentary' (with an Armageddon bump)

Started by Larpushka, January 30, 2021, 01:43:06 PM

Pshaw! Finally finished! I figured it deserves a new thread/announcement.  :)
Included a few comments from the Armageddon forum. 8)

Ended up being shorter than I thought so I can't even call it a 'mini-documentary', more like it a breakdown analysis video which is how I ended up calling it.

Hope you like it. Would be happy to hear feedback.... keep in mind this is from a non-MUD'er perspective.

https://youtu.be/XmzCRtmhe38

Thank you for highlighting our community in your video!
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

I liked it!  And then I liked it!
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: Is Friday on January 30, 2021, 01:54:39 PM
Thank you for highlighting our community in your video!

And awesome video!
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

I love it!
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

I  commented, liked, and subscribed. It was a very interesting video!

I think we hope you stick around and dig into the game - you seem to have a love for the genre of perma-death.

Again, great job.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Very impressive. I laughed when you mentioned russian and german.  Or when you said you're "I'm Utterly Obsessed with Permadeath!"  Very awesome.

If you need further help of some sort with your endeavours, feel free to ask. I'd be very interested in helping in any way I can.

Regarding your story about playing a character and needing to interact with another character whom you used to have a romance with.

Imagine a situation when you kill a character. Later on die to an unrelated event. Play another character and end up with the widow of the character you killed earlier, telling you the tearful story of her lost love and her never ending quest of learning who killed him. And you're sitting in a tavern across the widow, drinking ale. All quiet like

Yeah, part of the continuum of permadeath (or reincarnation, albeit, just as a 'player' not as your PC) is you will always run into those situations. Your PC was another PC's enemy, your next PC will be their best friend, and not even because you WANT it to be that way. It just ends up happening. Or your next PC kills your previous PC's lover. Things like that. Always happens.

Nice video, PS!
Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.

--Immanuel Kant

Spend a RL Year building up an organization. Hand holding the young members into seniority and then die proud of your creation.

Spend a RL month as your next character being part of a witch hunt that's bent on destroying your last character's creation.

And exactly, not because it's something you are itching to do as a player. Just because events of your next character's life took a turn that brought him to doing that.

Marvelous video, L.  Thank you for your insights and effort.  I've already passed this on to several others, to help explain why I love this game so much.  :D
Labor omnia vincit - "(Hard) work conquers all."

Such a cool video outlining the concept that defines Arm. I've shared it with some of my friends who don't understand why I continue to play "text based" games, especially Arm.

Appreciate all the very nice feedback and thought-provoking comments  :)  hilarious example about continuum of permadeath, Dar!
Thanks for offering to help btw, you gave me a bunch of great quotes to choose from, was hard to decide! The Red Wedding example was a home run.

I do have a budding idea to showcase a story in Armadeggon, specifically a megaplot that demonstrates the importance of permadeath. Need to see if there's enough coherent material & saved records that I can work with. I'm actually doing something like that about Haze which had many major long-lasting characters perma-dying in a single epic battle. Some players kept the RP chat logs of that battle and the build up to it (and the aftermath), so that helps a lot in accurately retelling that story. Haze only lasted 2 years, but Armageddon is running on 30, I'm sure there are some amazing stories in those 30 years of history that can be retold.

I absolutely adore this, great work!
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.

Quote from: Larpushka on January 31, 2021, 06:17:42 AM
Appreciate all the very nice feedback and thought-provoking comments  :)  hilarious example about continuum of permadeath, Dar!
Thanks for offering to help btw, you gave me a bunch of great quotes to choose from, was hard to decide! The Red Wedding example was a home run.

I do have a budding idea to showcase a story in Armadeggon, specifically a megaplot that demonstrates the importance of permadeath. Need to see if there's enough coherent material & saved records that I can work with. I'm actually doing something like that about Haze which had many major long-lasting characters perma-dying in a single epic battle. Some players kept the RP chat logs of that battle and the build up to it (and the aftermath), so that helps a lot in accurately retelling that story. Haze only lasted 2 years, but Armageddon is running on 30, I'm sure there are some amazing stories in those 30 years of history that can be retold.

You should join us for the fun where you can discover those stories and tell you own!
Fredd-

Thanks triste, almost added the comic strip you posted but didn't lend itself well to a video

Quote from: Barsook
You should join us for the fun where you can discover those stories and tell you own!

Don't tempt me  :D
But wouldn't telling a current story be too much IC sensitive information? I imagine that if I retold a story that happened say 10-15 years ago that someone kept records of, it wouldn't be very IC sensitive.
Regardless though a good story requires time to develop, also requires luck for you to be a part of it and live through to the end. If I tell if from only my perspective and I die half-way some epic megaplot then wouldn't be very captivating. As an archivist of RP/permadeath worlds I try to capture the entire story and not just someone's POV (or my POV for that matter). For example, I was interviewing players from Haze who lived in different hamlets to get different POV's on the same megaplot that happened there... it's been 17 years since the events there by the way, they had some memory issues but thank goodnesss someone kept some data logs. Point is, I have a much more interesting story to tell when I have multiple POV's. For the record this idea was just me thinking out loud, if it doesn't jive it's fine  8)

Just as well you didn't post that comic, it's the intellectual property of a crazy guy who might have tried to sue or something if it were used.

We are allowed to talk about past characters after a year, here's an example of a thread where we do that:
https://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,51481.msg1056603.html#msg1056603

For example, there is recent reminiscing about a character named Kukuali there, who essentially started a war about 2 IRL years ago. When we're allowed we love to share how that all played out from our characters POVs and as you can see sometimes it varies a good deal.
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.

And some of the stories from WAY, WAY back don't really get told in game or even outside the game. As triste said, we are allowed to talk about stories outside the game that is older than a REAL LIFE year.
Fredd-

Quote from: Larpushka on January 31, 2021, 06:17:42 AM

The stories are quite interesting, but it's hard to narrow down a main character.

For the most part, there's two major cities. 

Each city has some powerful warlord/sorcerer who runs the city, and they have structured it with a character trope of Knight Templars that have been empowered by their ruler with special abilities.  These Templar characters (which can be played by the playerbase) are the police/judge/executioner of the city.

Politically, each city has a group of noble families that run city politics and social aspects.  A noble might employee citizens to gather resources from the world, employ assistants or aides to spy on other political entities, or throw a fancy party for nobles only.  These noble characters can also be played by the playerbase.

There are merchant families that have a monopoly on particular resources throughout the world, having shops in all cities and small outposts, and these merchant families also engage in political and social structures of the world.  These merchant family characters can also be played by the playerbase.

There are mercenary groups, criminal organizations, family clans, raider groups, as well as individuals who haven't figured out how they are going to survive in the world.

So, when you want a particular plot or story, it's incredibly tough, because each character is a storyline to itself, and there are tens of thousands of characters over the years.

One time, a chunk of copper was found in the desert by someone working for a merchant house.
That employee told their boss.
That boss decided to gather resources and to go out into the desert to acquire that copper

Someone let it slip the information of this resource.
Some nobles found out from both cities.
Some templars found out from both cities.

The templars decided to gather resources, and to go claim that space in the desert, and to gather the resource.

One group rushed the area.

Another group gathered a large army, and slowly made its way to the area.

And a war happened.  And it didn't last in one battle, but many small battles.

The game forces players to write an initial background for their character when they apply, and has the ability to add more to the character's background, and ongoing history, and events as they unfold using the biography tool. 

I had a character in the northern army at the time.  This is that character's biography that I wrote:
https://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,55955.msg1050790.html#msg1050790
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Stories are a complex lot. Here is a log of events. Is this the type of story you think would help? Because we have one or .. arghem. More.   

Death of Lieutenant Falka by Morfeus
Added on Apr 4, 2007

A true story about death of Winrothol servant, Lieutenant Falka.

Falka was a young Winrothol Guard employee who experienced a fast set of promotions and became a Lieutenant, the overseer of Winrothol spy network and – in her late years - Chosen Lady Vilacent's advisor. As a recruit, she was contacted by Chosen Lord Baladan Tenneshi, who offered her to become his spy within House Winrothol. By that time, Falka ignored this offer, but after serving under Chosen Lady Vythica she began plotting against her superior and started giving certain informations about her to Baladan. Around this time, she met Serpent, who became Winrothol's spy and Falka's lover. Serpent knew that Falka is Baladan's spy and she knew he serves more Houses than just Winrothol, but they both kept these informations secret. Torn as she was between loyalties to Winrothol and Tenneshi, she built herself an alter-ego called by her (male) childhood tutor, Ramon, who was loyal to Winrothol, while Falka was more inclined to serve Baladan. As time passed, Falka found that Baladan is in contact with magickers and after some research she also found that he most likely personally knows the Reborn Lord and his followers. This made the difference between her two personalities even larger and she mentioned some informations about Reborn Lord to Faithful Lady Eunoli, omitting Baladan's role intentionally. Falka began gathering informations about Reborn Lord's group frantically, her loyalty still torn between Winrothol, Eunoli and Baladan. Then everything turned wrong.

An Oblong Office [E]

Windows flank the western wall of this chamber, their murky glass gazing down to the Red Sun Commons below.  Silvery-dyed curtains cascade down either end of the line of windows, hanging from a slender dowel of green-painted agafari wood; upon the right drapery a ragged slit has been cut, trailing all the way to the floor.  Although small, this room is decorated to signify the importance of its owner.  The walls are painted a soft coat of emerald green, the sheer color showing an underlying layer of silver dye.  A desk sits in front of the windows, set beside a stand of unadorned shelves.  A single cot lies amidst the southeastern portion of the room, its wood and cotton frame seeming bland and utilitarian.

A silvery grey pymlithe lute sits propped up here.

A few heavy agafari trunks are here.

Some plain shelves formed of clear-lacquered baobab extend here.

A hammer-carved wooden chest sits here.

A simple wooden chest sits here on the floor.

A cradle, made of maroon baobab wood, sits here.

A bleached wooden cask with a cork stopper stands here.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman is standing here.

The barrel-chested woman stands here, looking about alertly.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman closes the door.

The short, raven-haired woman salutes the svelte, bald-headed woman.

The pale, feral-eyed woman locks the door with a kenku-carved green key.

The pale, feral-eyed woman moves over to sit behind a sturdy baobab desk.

The pale, feral-eyed woman sits down at a sturdy baobab desk.

You think:

"Hmm... seems someone is in troubles."

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman stands to the side of the pale, feral-eyed woman.

The svelte, bald-headed woman glances to you briefly before looking to the pale, feral-eyed woman questioningly.

The pale, feral-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"Lieutenant, you are probably wondering what we have called you here for."

Tilting her head a bit, you say to the pale, feral-eyed woman, in sirihish:

"Chosen Lady Vilacent mentioned Serpent's name, Chosen Ward."

The svelte, bald-headed woman glances to you before looking to the pale, feral-eyed woman questioningly.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman whispers something to the pale, feral-eyed woman.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman nods once to the pale, feral-eyed woman.

Looking at you, the bony, obsidian-eyed woman says, in sirihish:

"I had told you that yes.. Falka.. It was to bring you here."

The short, raven-haired woman raises her eyebrow.

The svelte, bald-headed woman moves over to stand near the door, watching you.

The pale, feral-eyed woman sits back in her chair, fingers steepled, regarding the bony, obsidian-eyed woman and you.

Folding her gloved hands at her back as she looks to you, the bony, obsidian-eyed woman says, in sirihish:

"There has been a leak of information in the house.. It has become clear that there is a very narrow chance of it being any other person."

With a blink, you ask, in sirihish:

"What?"

Lowering her gaze for a moment, you ask, in sirihish:

"I meant... what do you mean... Chosen Lady?"

Taking a breath and steading her voice, the bony, obsidian-eyed woman says, in sirihish:

"I would like to ask you if there is anything that you wish to tell use now."

Looking down to her eyes, the bony, obsidian-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"Before we tell you."

Lifting her shoulders in a small shrug, you ask, in sirihish:

"I don't know what to say, Chosen Lady. Information about what?"

With a slight frown, you say, in sirihish:

"If I did anything wrong... I don't know what it was."

Nodding, the bony, obsidian-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"Have you spoken to anyone about anything that you and I have spoke about privately Falka? "

Lifting a finger, the bony, obsidian-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"Before answering.. bear in mind that we already know more than you think."

Wrinkling her forehead, you say to the bony, obsidian-eyed woman, in sirihish:

"About... that work for Serpent? I talked to Serpent, of course."

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman asks you, in sirihish:

"Perhaps you have been seeing somone in what you thought was private?"

You say, in sirihish:

"Serpent? I talked to him in his apartment... I thought it's safe."

Interrupting, shaking her head, the pale, feral-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"Not Serpent."

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman sighs and nods to the pale, feral-eyed woman as she takes a long pace across the floor, stopping to look out the window a moment.

Looking between the pale, feral-eyed woman and the bony, obsidian-eyed woman, you say, in sirihish:

"I... I don't understand."

Turning round, the bony, obsidian-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"You have a chance to confess here, and come out with the truth of things. I urge you to take advantage of it."

You think:

"Advantage? They will kill me... no matter what."

Scratching her earlobe, you ask, in sirihish:

"Advantage?"

You say, in sirihish:

"I didn't tell anyone else then Serpent about such thing. I met some person... but not to..."

"Who?"

"What Person, and what did you say?"

With a deep breath, you say, in sirihish:

"I met that person to give him something..."

Shaking her head, the bony, obsidian-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"You were seen.. Things are not looking in your favor Falka.. Tell us what you know and what you have done.. I am trying to make this easy."

The short, raven-haired woman lowers her head to look down at the floor.

The svelte, bald-headed woman folds her arms over her chest, staring you down.

Motioning to the svelte, bald-headed woman, the bony, obsidian-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"The Captain is a bit more difficult I should think."

The svelte, bald-headed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"They are doing this the easy way, Lieutenant.  I can make it hard, believe me."

With a frown, you say, in sirihish:

"I did not do anything -wrong-. I did all I was able to keep His Chosens safe."

Her voice sharpening, the bony, obsidian-eyed woman asks you, in sirihish:

"Which -Chosen- Falka?"

You say, in sirihish:

"I am Chosen Lord Baladan to bring him flower for his wife. She was very ill and he needed some very rare flower to safe her."

Shaking her head, nostrils flaring, the bony, obsidian-eyed woman asks you, in sirihish:

"Lies!.. You expect me to belive it.. Where did you meet him Falka?"

Very quietly, you say to the bony, obsidian-eyed woman (Chosen Vilacent), in sirihish:

"Why should I continue if you don't trust my words? Ask Serpent, he brought the flower from south."

Her lips snarling under her hooked nose, the bony, obsidian-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"Such secretive mesures all for a flower?? "

You say to the bony, obsidian-eyed woman, in sirihish:

"What secretive? I did not want to be seen with him. I met him in the building where Serpent's apartment is."

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman looks over to the pale, feral-eyed woman and nods.

"Did I not say we know more than you could possibly think Falka? Did I not warn you?"

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman shakes her head and takes a seat at the desk.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman sits down at a sturdy baobab desk.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman lifts her hand to her temple, letting out a sigh.

Sitting up in her chair, gazing evenly at you, the pale, feral-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"Lieutenant...do you think we would have come to this point easily?  We didn't want to believe that you could have..."

Straightening her shoulders and sighing, the pale, feral-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"Very well.  I will tell you what we know."

"You had a clandestine meeting with a Chosen of House Tenneshi, in the trellis in the nobles' quarter.  You were seen."

"Also, someone has revealed Chosen Lady Vilacent's plan to take out a certain license."

Arching a thin brow, the pale, feral-eyed woman asks you, in sirihish:

"Do you deny these charges?"

Shaking her head briefly, you say, in sirihish:

"That was different time... I did not inform him about the plan."

The pale, feral-eyed woman asks you, in sirihish:

"Then...who did?"

You say, in sirihish:

"Chosen Ward, you know I'd not do anything to endager Chosen Lady. Telling him about it would openly endanger her. I don't know who did it. I did not."

"And furthermore, why are you meeting so often with the Chosen of Tenneshi in secret?"

Her tone icily amused, the pale, feral-eyed woman asks you, in sirihish:

"Do you deliver flowers to them regularly?"

You say, in sirihish:

"No. I met him to find out what he needs and I met him to deliver the flower."

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman shakes her head.

Lowering her gaze, you say, in sirihish:

"I wanted him to trust me."

Arching a brow, the pale, feral-eyed woman asks you, in sirihish:

"Why?"

Lowering her voice even a bit more, you say, in sirihish:

"Because I hoped to revenge death of Faithful Lord Kipol."

"You do realize how this looks Lieutenant? And of all the things you have told me.. You have failed to tell me this?"

You say, in sirihish:

"Faithful Lady Eunoli said not to talk about it...."

"What do you mean avenge? What did Tenneshi have to to with this?"

Quietly, you say, in sirihish:

"We should not talk about it... that shadow might listen... that magickers might listen... and if we say more, we would endanger you both."

Frustration clearly upon her, the bony, obsidian-eyed woman asks you, in sirihish:

"What are you talking about?"

"Faithful Lady Eunoli told you to do what?"

You say, in sirihish:

"Not to talk about such things."

You say, in sirihish:

"Only with her, only in gardens."

You say, in sirihish:

"That's why we were quiet."

Cocking her head to one side, the pale, feral-eyed woman asks you, in sirihish:

"Do you, or do you not, serve House Winrothol?"

"Or do you serve Tenneshi?"

"Or are you in His Legions?"

With a deep frown, you say, in sirihish:

"I don't serve Tenneshi. You don't understand? It's dangerous... very dangerous... to talk about it. Magickers cannot enter that garden."

"Do these Magickers speak with Tenneshi Falka?"

Sighing, the pale, feral-eyed woman asks you, in sirihish:

"I understand you think telling us may endanger us.  However, don't you think keeping silent might endanger us?"

you ask, in sirihish:

"Should we talk about it? Should we?"

"Does Darcina have these powers to hear us and see us?"

With a curt nod, the pale, feral-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"Yes, Falka.  Tell us everything."

The short, raven-haired woman slowly nods her head.

A foreign presence contacts your mind.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman sends you a telepathic message:

"Tell me of the Chosen Tenneshi, is he who she works for this beast."

You sense a foreign presence withdraw from your mind.

Her voice hoarse, you say, in sirihish:

"We believe Chosen Lord Baladan Tenneshi is meeting the magickers of group led by defiler called the Reborn Lord."

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman looks over at you.

At a sturdy baobab desk, the bony, obsidian-eyed woman speaks, nodding.

Blinking and bringing a hand to her chest, the pale, feral-eyed woman asks you, in sirihish:

"Those are serious charges, Falka.  Who is 'we'?"

After clearing her throat, you say, in sirihish:

"I meant... I do."

Settling back in her seat, crossing her legs, the pale, feral-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"Very interesting.  Do go on."

Raising both hands, you ask, in sirihish:

"Yes. Serious charges... that's why we met him, eh? We wanted him to trust us. We wanted to get a proof... because we cannot tell Faithful Lady that one of His Chosens... without proof... could we?"

"She is in the best position to get proof, yes?"

"What gives you these suspicions, Lieutenant?"

Lowering her gaze, you say to the pale, feral-eyed woman, in sirihish:

"She would not trust us without proof."

"Us, you and who?"

Slightly narrowing her eyes, you say, in sirihish:

"Me. We is... me."

"Why do you keep saying 'we'?"

In an embarrassment, you say, in sirihish:

"I am sorry... it's easier. I am scared. It's so... complicated. Everything is so... complicated."

"Who is we Falka?"

You think:

"I have right enough of this, Falka. You are acting like some... coward."

The short, raven-haired woman straightens a bit, clearing her throat.

In a deep voice, you say, in sirihish:

"We are we."

At a sturdy baobab desk, the pale, feral-eyed woman speaks, gently to you.

Looking at the pale, feral-eyed woman, you say, in sirihish:

"I did not hear... that, Chosen Ward."

Gently, the pale, feral-eyed woman asks you, in sirihish:

"Is someone else...there with you, Falka?"

Waving her hand in a wild gesture, you ask, in sirihish:

"Falka is not here now. She is hiding. What was that more interesting question? How I found out that Baladan is dealing with defiler?"

Tilting her head to one side, her expression one of fascination, the pale, feral-eyed woman asks you, in sirihish:

"Yes.  That is the important question...how should I call you?"

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman eyes widen as she watches you.

The pale, feral-eyed woman nods lightly to the bony, obsidian-eyed woman.

Offering the pale, feral-eyed woman a smile, you say, in sirihish:

"I am Ramon, Chosen Ward. I will gladly answer your... other questions."

With a dip of her head, the pale, feral-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"Pleased to make your acquaintance...Ramon."

The svelte, bald-headed woman shifts uncomfortably near the door, eyes on you.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman sighs deeply.

Looking between the bony, obsidian-eyed woman and the pale, feral-eyed woman, you say, in sirihish:

"Oh... yes. I am glad to talk to you too, indeed. It's all easy, Falka is just scared of magick things, eh? She is coward."

With a slow nod, the pale, feral-eyed woman asks you, in sirihish:

"And you are brave, Ramon?"

With a wide grin, you say to the pale, feral-eyed woman, in sirihish:

"Of course I am, Chosen Ward. Falka might learn to be too, during the time, hopefully."

"You have had much contact with magickers, Ramon?"

After a pause, you say, in sirihish:

"No. But I am not scared of them."

You say, in sirihish:

"I knew few of them during the time, but I don't like them. But that doesn't mean I am scared. I am not."

You say, in sirihish:

"One of that which I knew is how I found out Baladan is meeting them too."

Nodding, the pale, feral-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"Of course.  You're very wise, Ramon.  Tell me more."

You say, in sirihish:

"That wind mage, Runaktla. He worked for Chosen Lord Thradan."

At a sturdy baobab desk, the pale, feral-eyed woman speaks, arching her brows.

At a sturdy baobab desk, the bony, obsidian-eyed woman speaks, shaking her head.

Narrowing her eyes, you ask, in sirihish:

"It's stupid, but my ears are not that good... was that meant to my ears?"

Arching her brows, the pale, feral-eyed woman asks you, in sirihish:

"Our own Chosen Lord Thradan?  Did the Chosen Lord know he was a magicker?"

Nodding, you say to the pale, feral-eyed woman, in sirihish:

"I think he knew, yes. And yes, Chosen Lord Thradan Winrothol."

With a thin smile, the pale, feral-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"Continue, Ramon."

<84/84, 105/109, 95/95> <standing, walking, sirihish>

You say, in sirihish:

"Runaktla killed some so-called nobles in south, that's why I thought about him differently than about other cursed. Again, Faithful Lady Eunoli knows about this."

You say, in sirihish:

"Now... Runaktla killed son of Kuraci Advisor Deno. He tried to tell everyone that other wind mage, Lineah, did it."

"Would you be willing to repeat all this, for her?"

Shrugging, you say, in sirihish:

"I am not scared."

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman pushes off of a white-carru hide, reclining easy chair and rises to her feet.

You ask, in sirihish:

"So, I know that anyone thinking that Lineah killed the son is informed by Runaktla, right?"

Nodding, the pale, feral-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"But do go on..."

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman searches through a thornwood and leather keyring.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman unlocks the door with a kenku-carved green key.

"Ramon."

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman opens the door.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman walks east.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman closes the door from the other side.

You say, in sirihish:

"Tammani contacted me saying Lineah killed that child. I asked her who told her and she said that one of His Chosens."

You ask, in sirihish:

"That means one of His Chosens... Tenneshi... is talking to Runaktla, right?"

"The bard Tammani Konviwedu?  Interesting."

Searching in her pockets, you say, in sirihish:

"I need some... food."

You get a cream-colored japuaar fruit from a hooded, kenku-embroidered greatcloak.

It is very light.

You eat part of a cream-colored japuaar fruit.

The pale, feral-eyed woman gets a carved alabaster bowl from a sturdy baobab desk.

The pale, feral-eyed woman puts a carved alabaster bowl on a sturdy baobab desk.

Gesturing to a sturdy baobab desk, the pale, feral-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"There is some fruit in the bowl, there, Ramon.  Help yourself."

Frowning, you say, in sirihish:

"How she could eat only fruits? It's so annoying."

You get a carved alabaster bowl from a sturdy baobab desk.

It is very light, and about half full.

With a smile, you say to the pale, feral-eyed woman, in sirihish:

"Thank you, Chosen Ward."

You get a juicy ginka fruit from a carved alabaster bowl.

It is very light.

You put a carved alabaster bowl on a sturdy baobab desk.

Peering at your juicy ginka fruit, you ask, in sirihish:

"Nothing against fruits... but -only- fruits?"

Your mouth dances with delight, tingling all over.

You eat part of a juicy ginka fruit.

"It must be frustrating to you, Ramon."

Glancing at the doors, you ask, in sirihish:

"Should I wait with talking?"

With a deep sigh, you say to the pale, feral-eyed woman, in sirihish:

"She will not like to hear it. She sure will not like to hear it, that's Falka was so scared to tell anyone, you know? She is coward anyway."

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman opens the door from the other side.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman has arrived from the east.

The spare, silvery-blonde templar has arrived from the east.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman closes the door.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman locks the door with a kenku-carved green key.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman dips her head respectfully to the pale, feral-eyed woman and returns to her seat.

With a slow nod, glancing toward the door, the pale, feral-eyed woman asks you, in sirihish:

"But you are brave, Ramon.  Not a coward like Falka, yes?"

With a bright smile, inclining her head, you say to the spare, silvery-blonde templar, in sirihish:

"Faithful Lady... I am glad to see you here."

The spare, silvery-blonde templar steps in with the bony, obsidian-eyed woman, the expressionless blue-grey of her eyes moving to you.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman sits down at a sturdy baobab desk.

Waving her hand, you say to the pale, feral-eyed woman, in sirihish:

"I am brave and clever, but Faithful Lady still won't like to hear this without any proof."

The svelte, bald-headed woman moves aside as the bony, obsidian-eyed woman and the spare, silvery-blonde templar come in, dipping her head before returning to her stance in front of the door.

Dipping her head with a curious gesture, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"What have you to tell me, brave one?  You need not fear. I will listen."

With a sigh, you ask the spare, silvery-blonde templar , in sirihish:

"We talked... in that beautiful garden... and I said I will try to find more, right?"

Moving closer to a sturdy baobab desk and nodding, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"Yes, we did.  That was the day the Chosen Ward sent you to me."

You say to the spare, silvery-blonde templar , in sirihish:

"I found one more name... person who is in the Ivory, meeting members of the group."

Her eyes fixed on you, the pale, feral-eyed woman says to the spare, silvery-blonde templar , in sirihish:

"Ramon here was just telling us how he came to suspect that Chosen Lord Baladan Tenneshi is in league with magickers."

Nodding, rubbing her forehead for a moment, you ask, in sirihish:

"Right... right... that I did.... where I end?"

The spare, silvery-blonde templar starts to speak, her eyes sparked with interest until the pale, feral-eyed woman speaks and she suddenly goes silent, blinking rapidly in thought.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman asks the spare, silvery-blonde templar , in sirihish:

"Yes, rather interesting no?"

In a sudden confusion, the short, raven-haired woman looks at the pale, feral-eyed woman.

"Go on, Ramon...repeat what you said about a wind mage, and Kurac, and Tammani Konviwedu."

After a moment, gently, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"These are very unusual accusations..Ramon.  I understand you have no proof.  It is understandable.  But please tell all that you do know."

Snapping her fingers, you say, in sirihish:

"Ahh, right. This. Right."

You say, in sirihish:

"Runaktla killed Danu's son and told everyone else Lineah did it."

Lifting a finger to her lip and frowning, the spare, silvery-blonde templar asks you, in sirihish:

"Why would he do such a thing?"

"I don't know, Faithful Lady."

The spare, silvery-blonde templar sits down at a sturdy baobab desk.

You say, in sirihish:

"Tammani contacted me and told me that one of Tenneshi Chosens told her that Lineah is magicker and dangerous and that she killed Danu's son."

You say, in sirihish:

"So I suspected that one of Tenneshi Chosens in informed by Runaktla."

"Why didn't you suspect Tammani?"

Nodding in thought, her eyes intent upon you, the spare, silvery-blonde templar asks you, in sirihish:

"And Runaktla told you the truth?"

Waving her hand, you say, in sirihish:

"That was just... beginning."

You say, in sirihish:

"Tammani... Runaktla didn't know Tammani, I am nearly sure."

The pale, feral-eyed woman leans back in her chair silently as the spare, silvery-blonde templar and you speak.

You say, in sirihish:

"I mean, he did not work for her."

Frowning and nodding slowly, the spare, silvery-blonde templar asks you, in sirihish:

"Go on, Falka.  Is Runaktla actually dead now?"

The short, raven-haired woman pauses for a moment, looking at the spare, silvery-blonde templar.

Quietly, as if correcting herself, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says, in sirihish:

"Ramon."

Nodding, you say, in sirihish:

"I think he is. Darcina thinks the same."

"Darcina?"

Blinking several times, the bony, obsidian-eyed woman asks you, in sirihish:

"You speak with Darcina?"

The short, raven-haired woman looks between the spare, silvery-blonde templar and the bony, obsidian-eyed woman.

Shifting her weight, you say, in sirihish:

"Erm... yes. I do."

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman shifts her whiteless eyes to the spare, silvery-blonde templar , then back on you.

Gently, her tone a soft lull, the spare, silvery-blonde templar asks you, in sirihish:

"Ramon, what does the Reborn Lord look like?"

With a smirk, you say, in sirihish:

"I don't know. I never saw him. I cannot ask like that, could I? But I am nearly sure Chosen Lord Baladan can give you this information."

Nodding her head, her tone still calm, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"I understand.  But if you could help me understand what led you to know this about the Chosen Lord?  Even without proof."

With a sudden frown, you say, in sirihish:

"But I have no proof. I was trying to find a proof."

You say, in sirihish:

"Alright... as I said, Runaktla made me thinking... and after talking with him few more times, I became sure he is talking to Chosen Lord and even meeting him occasionally."

Frowning to herself as she listens, the spare, silvery-blonde templar asks you, in sirihish:

"Does Darcina speak to him?"

You ask, in sirihish:

"Serpent told me Runaktla works for the Defiler. Runaktla told me he works for the Defiler. Would someone clever and informed as Chosen Lord Baladan not see such an important fact?"

You say, in sirihish:

"I believe she does, but she never told me that openly."

You ask, in sirihish:

"For what Chosen Lord needed big and empty apartment?"

Blinking once more, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"There are no furnishings there? "

The pale, feral-eyed woman nods lightly to the bony, obsidian-eyed woman.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman pushes off of a white-carru hide, reclining easy chair and rises to her feet.

You say, in sirihish:

"There was nothing there, Faithful Lady. Well, same basic furniture. But nothing more."

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman dips her head respectfully to both the pale, feral-eyed woman and the spare, silvery-blonde templar before moving to the doorway.

The svelte, bald-headed woman steps aside as the bony, obsidian-eyed woman nears the door, her eyes on you.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman unlocks the door with a kenku-carved green key.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman opens the door.

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman walks east.

You ask, in sirihish:

"No personal things. Nothing. Isn't it strange?"

The bony, obsidian-eyed woman closes the door from the other side.

You say, in sirihish:

"So I asked Chosen Lord Baladan... I asked him if he is not scared to meet people he is meeting now."

Sighing and tapping her lips with one finger, the spare, silvery-blonde templar asks you, in sirihish:

"It is strange, Ramon.  Do you think Serpent knows most of this, as well?"

Pausing in her words and gazing intently at you, the spare, silvery-blonde templar asks you, in sirihish:

"What did he say?"

Shaking her head, you say, in sirihish:

"No, Serpent doesn't know. Falka was too scared to tell anyone. She thought Reborn Lord would drag her out and fry her if he finds out that she knows."

The spare, silvery-blonde templar nods at you.

You say, in sirihish:

"He said that we have to meet. And he said his wife is ill and need some kind of flower."

Reaching up to run a hand through her piled curls, the spare, silvery-blonde templar asks you, in sirihish:

"When she gave birth...did you meet him?"

With a proud smile, you say, in sirihish:

"I found the flower. I made Serpent to bring the flower. I gave the flower to Chosen Lord. But he found different solution meanwhile."

Stroking her chin thoughtfully, the spare, silvery-blonde templar asks you, in sirihish:

"Ramon, how easy is it for you to take control and be brave for both of you?"

Looking at the spare, silvery-blonde templar with a smile, you say, in sirihish:

"Right now? Very easy. Falka is so scared. She is hidden. She thinks she disappointed. She is so... stupid."

Searching your face with her eyes, the spare, silvery-blonde templar asks you, in sirihish:

"And how do you feel about these magickers?  They do not frighten you.  What of Darcina? Do you think of her as a friend?"

The pale, feral-eyed woman gazes slowly between you and the spare, silvery-blonde templar , gloved hands clasped in her lap.

You say, in sirihish:

"Chosen Lord Baladan told me you are scared he is not safe... that he cannot do some things because he is watched by Lirathans so closely. That he even had to leave the apartment for it."

"Magickers are not friends. They are dangerous because of curse in their minds. They are dangerous, but I am not scared of them, that's all. What could they do? Kill me? That's not enough to be scared."

Her eyes blinking slowly, more alert, the spare, silvery-blonde templar asks you, in sirihish:

"He said this to you? That he cannot do some things?"

Nodding, you say to the spare, silvery-blonde templar , in sirihish:

"Yes. That's what he said, yes."

"He also said he cannot meet me beause of that. But that's good, I don't want to meet him, do I? I just wanted some proof... find more information... that's all."

Waving her hand, you say, in sirihish:

"And Falka is so scared. Too easy nervous. She thinks she cannot come to you without proof, accusing one of His Chosens... she thinks she cannot tell own Chosens to not endanger them... because of the Defiler."

With a slow glance around the room, returning to you, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"You have done well, Ramon. You serve the Ivory in this.  Tell me, with Falka so weak and afraid, will you come with me to the safety of the Heart and stand for your city under our..."

The spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"Under our protection within the Pyramid? Until this business is settled."

With a slight frown, you say, in sirihish:

"What if... what if magickers will try to hurt Chosens... now? I meant, I said this all and the Defiler will not like the fact they know."

Shaking her head solemnly, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"He will not know.  The Chosen Ward and Chosen Lady Vilacent will not tell anyone, and you know I will be careful and quiet, Ramon."

Glancing to the svelte, bald-headed woman, the pale, feral-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"We will be especially vigilant now, of course.  Thank you for coming forward with this, Ramon.  You did the right thing.  You're very brave and wise."

Looking between the spare, silvery-blonde templar and the pale, feral-eyed woman, you say, in sirihish:

"If Chosen Ward thinks I should..."

The spare, silvery-blonde templar shifts her gaze to the pale, feral-eyed woman with a deferential nod.

With a nod, her voice gentle, the pale, feral-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"Of course, Ramon.  You are going to help serve the Ivory, and Winrothol, even further."

With a nod, you say, in sirihish:

"Then I should go... of course."

Thoughtfully, you say, in sirihish:

"Could I just take Coriolis from my office? He would be unhappy without me."

With a nod of encouragement, the spare, silvery-blonde templar asks you, in sirihish:

"You will be of great use to the Ivory amongst my Sisters, Ramon.  Who is Coriolis?"

Curiously, the pale, feral-eyed woman asks you, in sirihish:

"Coriolis?  Your bird?"

You ask, in sirihish:

"My falcon... yes. Could I take him?"

Nodding her head after a moment, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"I see no reason why not. Though you should be cautious that it does not misbehave in the Pyramid."

With a smile, you say, in sirihish:

"He is good... and quiet... I will take care he will behave properly."

Stepping near the doors, you say, in sirihish:

"I will just take him... yes."

Quietly, standing from her chair, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"A moment. I will go with you."

The spare, silvery-blonde templar pushes off of a white-carru hide, reclining easy chair and rises to her feet.

Glancing at the doors for a moment, you ask, in sirihish:

"We are locked, eh?"

The pale, feral-eyed woman pushes off of a white-carru hide, reclining easy chair and rises to her feet.

After a long pause, you say, in sirihish:

"I did not notice..."

As she moves to the door, reaching inside her cloak, the pale, feral-eyed woman says to the spare, silvery-blonde templar , in sirihish:

"Thank you for coming, Faithful Cousin."

The pale, feral-eyed woman gets a kenku-carved key from a hooded, silver fur greatcloak with jade embroidery.

The pale, feral-eyed woman gets a kenku-carved key from a hooded, silver fur greatcloak with jade embroidery.

The pale, feral-eyed woman gets a kenku-carved green key from a hooded, silver fur greatcloak with jade embroidery.

Turning to you, the pale, feral-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"And thank you for being brave for us, Ramon."

The pale, feral-eyed woman unlocks the door with a kenku-carved green key.

The pale, feral-eyed woman nods to the svelte, bald-headed woman, who steps aside.

The pale, feral-eyed woman opens the door.

You say to the pale, feral-eyed woman, in sirihish:

"I am sorry... for bringing troubles."

The spare, silvery-blonde templar falls in behind you.

The short, raven-haired woman bows her head to the pale, feral-eyed woman.

With a gentle smile, the pale, feral-eyed woman says to you, in sirihish:

"You did right...Ramon."

woman salutes the svelte, bald-headed woman.

A Slender Hallway [ESWD]

The polished railing of the thick staircase ends here, opening into a

slender hallway.  An enormous mural of bright mineral paint covers the

ceiling, depicting a riotous battle scene.  The mural evidences a war

between Tuluki and Allanaki forces, the jade and black army being pushed

away from a ruined city.  The painting exudes a prideful countenance, and is

painted to drape down towards the east and western doors.  The sounds of the

foyer rise from below, echoing off the sturdy wooden walls that compose this

level.

The red-tressed short woman is sitting at the top of the stairs.

The barrel-chested woman stands here, looking about alertly.

The spare, silvery-blonde templar has arrived from the west.

The spare, silvery-blonde templar enters a red-flecked pyramid of grey marble.

You enter a red-flecked pyramid of grey marble.

A Circular-Shaped Sanctuary [W]

Set in a circular shape, smooth black marble constructs the walls,

floor and ceiling of this room.  Long banners depicting battle scenes hang

loosely on the wall, falling down and brushing against the floor.  A small

altar has been constructed in the middle, with various markings etched into

the floor around it.

Torches flicker in the hallway to the west, and a wooden doorway leads

outside.

The spare, silvery-blonde templar is standing here.

The short, raven-haired woman glances over her shoulder with a nervous frown.

As she steps into the quiet room, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"Few commoners ever pass these walls, Ramon.  But this time you have permission from my Elder Sister, herself."

The spare, silvery-blonde templar walks west.

You follow the spare, silvery-blonde templar , and walk west.

A Torch-Lit Stone Hallway [EWU]

This hallway is quite narrow here.  Its walls are constructed of dark

grey and smooth black stone, with numerous cracks and fungus filled holes on

them.  Torches have been set within small obsidian holders along each side

of the hall, providing some light within the otherwise dark passage.  A

small entryway lies to the east, and a winding staircase leads upwards

through the ceiling.

The hallway continues to the west.

Looking at her for a moment, you ask the spare, silvery-blonde templar , in sirihish:

"Did she say if I could leave... later?"

With a blink of her blue-grey eyes, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"I did not ask, Ramon.  But we are not southrons, to murder our citizens at will.  You need not fear as long as you remain loyal and strong."

With a sigh, you say to the spare, silvery-blonde templar , in sirihish:

"I am loyal... and strong... yes, I am."

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar has arrived from the west.

As she bows her head respectfully, the spare, silvery-blonde templar asks the short-haired, jade-eyed templar, in sirihish:

"Elder Sister, this is Ramon...who is in control of Falka at the moment.  Shall we retire to the garden to speak more?  Or somewhere within?"

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar says, in sirihish:

"The sanctuary to the east will suffice..."

The spare, silvery-blonde templar nods her head and turns.

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar asks, in sirihish:

"Ramon... who is in control of Falka?"

The spare, silvery-blonde templar walks east.

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar walks east.

You follow the spare, silvery-blonde templar , and walk east.

A Circular-Shaped Sanctuary [W]

Set in a circular shape, smooth black marble constructs the walls,

floor and ceiling of this room.  Long banners depicting battle scenes hang

loosely on the wall, falling down and brushing against the floor.  A small

altar has been constructed in the middle, with various markings etched into

the floor around it.

Torches flicker in the hallway to the west, and a wooden doorway leads

outside.

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar stands here, hands folded at her waist.

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar asks, in an unfamiliar tongue:

"Sja oo peisk sazsnyjfod au ysu pokm eip agygif?"

The short, raven-haired woman inclines her head to the short-haired, jade-eyed templar.

Shaking her head, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to the short-haired, jade-eyed templar, in an unfamiliar tongue:

"Nu, Segoor. Ir en ik sjaeks rfa aj kry keekoo ygpixy potjeij."

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar asks the spare, silvery-blonde templar , in an unfamiliar tongue:

"Sgu ei ipbioy?"

With a solemn nod, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to the short-haired, jade-eyed templar, in an unfamiliar tongue:

"I oikeoqo aa."

The short, raven-haired woman looks between the spare, silvery-blonde templar and the short-haired, jade-eyed templar.

Gesturing toward you, her tone gentle, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to the short-haired, jade-eyed templar, in an unfamiliar tongue:

"Trub pohq ae syi..kroq Rieom..kgu hygyuoas ui hjheir ikw yos uyro ryvuhjopr."

Her voice controlled and calm, the short-haired, jade-eyed templar asks, in an unfamiliar tongue:

"I ziy.. jko oj oxsiqe ejq mohiygoh jre uh oza wiiqwa, yiy iscmy pof rose vowomdakq?"

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar asks, in an unfamiliar tongue:

"Aet rja et qaii peg qjis eeahak ejyey?"

Continuing with a calm nod, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to the short-haired, jade-eyed templar, in an unfamiliar tongue:

"Yuq, Eokyq Suheup.  Sma riyn. Sro poq agyshyysep iyrv iu soeio jho, i eajk eiojq aos rgo bgyokap Dyqoioa jkyk py luuh hoi. Asm..jra ojoaiej Czisis Lepg Bekaaug Tihjieue op kgoghis popg sgi Roiepk Leqo."

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar smiles at you.

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar asks you, in sirihish:

"Rabon is it?"

You say, in sirihish:

"Me? Ramon... Faithful Lady."

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar nods.

"Thank you Ramon... would you mind speaking to me about this?"

Rubbing her forehead, you say, in sirihish:

"I can talk about it... sure I can..."

Glancing at the spare, silvery-blonde templar , you say, in sirihish:

"But I don't know where to start."

Calmly, the short-haired, jade-eyed templar asks, in sirihish:

"Why don't you start at the beginning?"

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar smiles at you.

Gently, her expression calm, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"My Elder Sister will help you, Ramon. There is nothing to fear. She is very smart."

You think:

"But where is beginning of this crap?"

"Tell me what led you to discover that the Chosen Lord works with the vile magickers?"

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar smiles reassuringly at you.

You say, in sirihish:

"Well... beginning... would be the day when Faithful Lord Kipol died."

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar nods, listening calmly.

Slightly narrowing her eyes, you say, in sirihish:

"I found out later we went out because of some magickers, one of those were Runaktla. The defiler known as Reborn Lord came there to safe those magickers and killed Faithful Lord. And did not kill me."

You say, in sirihish:

"That means, Runaktla belongs to the group of magickers led by Reborn Lord."

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar nods.

"Indeed."

You say, in sirihish:

"Now... Runaktla works for Chosen Lord Baladan."

"And how do you know this?"

You say, in sirihish:

"Well, there was some information which Runaktla said to people he works with and which Tammani told me, saying she got the information from one of Tenneshi Chosens. And, I asked Serpent... who told me he introduced them."

The spare, silvery-blonde templar frowns, her brow knitting as she stares at the floor.

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar nods thoughtfully.

Rubbing her forehead, you say, in sirihish:

"I am not sure what I said already... and what I did not say... Serpent said he introduced Runaktla as member of the Echri circle, therefore Chosen Lord had to know it's magicker."

"Oh how distressing... you are so brave to bring this to us.. how long have you know this, you poor dear?"

You ask, in sirihish:

"How long... I am not sure I thought this is not important. I thought Chosen Lord asked Runaktla to kill one of southern templars. But now... Runaktla works with Defiler... that's bad, right?"

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar nods at you.

"Yes.. that is very bad."

The spare, silvery-blonde templar nods solemnly to you.

You say, in sirihish:

"And Chosen Lord Baladan rent big apartment... which is all empty."

You say, in sirihish:

"And... I said Faithful Lady Eunoli I will find more information about Reborn Lord, right? I should have do something to do what I promised to do."

Gently, her head nodding, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"You did, Ramon. You did."

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar says to the spare, silvery-blonde templar , in sirihish:

"So brave... so very brave"

Lifting her shoulders, you say, in sirihish:

"So I asked Chosen Lord... I asked him... that those people who he is meeting are very dangerous and if he is surely in safety."

You say, in sirihish:

"He asked what I meant... And I said that those people caused death of Faithful Lord... and he said we should meet."

"Who... the Chosen lord?"

You say, in sirihish:

"Chosen Lord Baladan Tenneshi."

You say, in sirihish:

"But then, his wife was ill. He needed that little flower, right? So I get the flower be brought from South for him. Falka was so scared. Terrible scared. She is coward."

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar smiles reassuringly at you.

You say, in sirihish:

"And I thought I need some proof, right? I cannot come saying one of His Chosens is dealing with magickers... without proof."

You say, in sirihish:

"I asked Chosen Lord... for something... and after it... he told me that Faithfuls are scared about his safety for some reason... saying he cannot do some things because is watched too closely."

"You are doing very well, very well."

You say, in sirihish:

"So I thought I should wait a bit. What would Reborn Lord do if he finds that I know? He would surely do something nasty. And Falka is so scared, eh? So I thought I will wait."

Falling into silence, the short, raven-haired woman lowers her head.

With a sidelong glance to the short-haired, jade-eyed templar, the spare, silvery-blonde templar asks you, in sirihish:

"But now you have been brave, Ramon. And told the truth.  You do not fear him?"

Quietly, you ask, in sirihish:

"We wasn't sure what to do. We did not want to lie to anyone... or conceal anything to our Chosens... but we could not tell them... with that shadow sneaking around... could we? Could we?"

Raising her head to look at her, you say to the short-haired, jade-eyed templar, in sirihish:

"I am not scared of anything."

After a pause, you say, in sirihish:

"Well... maybe something... yes. I am scared he will hurt Chosens because I told them about this all."

Curiously, the spare, silvery-blonde templar asks you, in sirihish:

"Which Chosen?"

Looking between the spare, silvery-blonde templar and the short-haired, jade-eyed templar unhappily, you ask, in sirihish:

"Winrothol Chosens... Chosen Lady Vilacent and Chosen Ward... I told them about this all... and if he finds out, he will hurt them, wouldn't he?"

Soothingly, the short-haired, jade-eyed templar says, in sirihish:

"We will protect them."

Nodding to the short-haired, jade-eyed templar, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"Have faith in the Faithful, Ramon."

"Pardon me, I will go see to the defenses... my sister, Faithful Lady Eunoli will make sure they cannot harm you."

"Sister. Come with me a moment?"

Pausing and nodding her head, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"Stay here a moment, please."

The spare, silvery-blonde templar stops leading the short, raven-haired woman.

The short, raven-haired woman nods her head.

The spare, silvery-blonde templar stops leading the short-haired, jade-eyed templar.

The short-haired, jade-eyed templar walks west.

The spare, silvery-blonde templar walks west.

The spare, silvery-blonde templar has arrived from the west.

With a soft smile as she returns, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"Let us go outside to the garden. It is more comfortable there."

You now follow the spare, silvery-blonde templar (Faithful Eunoli).

The spare, silvery-blonde templar leaves a red-flecked pyramid of grey marble.

You step out to...

Within Piory's Yard [NESW]

The saplings of purple and grey-barked trees are no match to the sheer

height of the marble pyramid that dominates this yard.  Standing with an

enormous stature, the pyramid's greyish marble walls elegantly taper up to a

statue-tipped point.  Scattered around the base of the pyramid are various

beds of lush blossoms, their colors appearing vibrantly-hued in contrast

with the dreary building.  Just near the wooden gateway to the pyramid, a

lush strip of rosebushes sprawl towards the door.

A gigantic, grey-marble pyramid overshadows the rest of the yard.

The prodigious, purple-skinned half-giant soldier looms on duty here.

A bulging, wide-lipped man sits toying with some needles.

A Jihaen slave stands here, caring for the plants.

The braided, hook-nosed templar is standing here.

With a glance upward as she leaves, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to the prodigious, purple-skinned half-giant soldier, in sirihish:

"Walk with us, Gingin. It will make Ramon feel more at home."

The spare, silvery-blonde templar calls to the prodigious, purple-skinned half-giant soldier for aid, and she strides to her side.

The spare, silvery-blonde templar walks north.

The prodigious, purple-skinned half-giant soldier walks north.

You follow the spare, silvery-blonde templar , and walk north.

Amidst a Thriving Garden [ESW]

Pymlithe saplings are planted in variegated rows along this tight

strip of the garden.  Nearly all of the flora that thrives within the

surrounding area seems to be in the earliest stages of their growth.  The

vividly-colored blossoms of the roses strewn about are on the brink of

spreading open, though each stem's jade hue stands out stiffly above the

flowerbed.  A few rounded slabs of red sandstone create a path throughout

the underlying greb grass' dark violet cascade.

A section of the garden has been cleared just beneath a sapling, where

a much softer gesra grass grows.  The black grass is shaded by a parasol

which is implanted into the ground beside the tiny tree.

A small parasol casts a long shadow across the ground.

A small tree, covered with gracefully drooping flowers, stretches towards the sun.

The prodigious, purple-skinned half-giant soldier looms on duty here.

Quietly, you ask, in sirihish:

"Did we do any mistake?"

The spare, silvery-blonde templar is gone just one second..sorry..be right back.

Blinking her soft, blue-grey eyes at your words, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"No. You did very well, Ramon.  I am very pleased."

The short, raven-haired woman slowly nods her head.

Curiously watching you, the spare, silvery-blonde templar asks you, in sirihish:

"Is it both of you again now? Or just Ramon?"

With a sudden smile, you say, in sirihish:

"Good. I hate to make mistakes. I don't make many, but I hate even those few."

"You said you want me to stay, no? I will make Falka sleep. She is just nervous. She is silly."

With a nod of her head, holding out her hand, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"My Elder Sister gave me a tablet for you to take.  She says it will help Falka to be as brave as you, so that you may both stay."

Solemnly, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"I need you here. You are the strong one.  But I must ask her some questions, as well."

Pursing her lips thoughtfully, you say, in sirihish:

"I can wake her, if you really want to."

Nodding and holding out her hand, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"Swallow this first.  My Elder Sister is very, very wise and if she says it will help, it will."

The spare, silvery-blonde templar gives you a powdery black tablet.

Looking at your powdery black tablet suspiciously, you say, in sirihish:

"Mhmmm... alright... alright."

You swallow a powdery black tablet.

A darkness creeps at the edge of your vision.

You feel slightly dizzy and the room seems to spin.

The short, raven-haired woman blinks couple of times.

Quietly, watching you, the spare, silvery-blonde templar says to you, in sirihish:

"Are you alright, Ramon? Sit."

A darkness creeps at the edge of your vision.

Someone nods to someone, her voice quiet.

Your head clears and your eyes flutter open.

The prodigious, purple-skinned half-giant soldier chops your head, doing frightening damage.

Your vision goes black.

Welcome to Armageddon.

Is the a original submission? I remember seeing this one.

But what: We have a board for this: https://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/board,113.0.html

and https://www.armageddon.org/original/
Fredd-

Ohhh you gave me some reading material, so I'll need to get back to you on that :)  Though if what mansa said is correct:
QuoteSo, when you want a particular plot or story, it's incredibly tough, because each character is a storyline to itself, and there are tens of thousands of characters over the years.

I'm not sure it's quite the angle I'm looking for. But who knows, maybe there are some interesting stories nonetheless to be told so I'll read what you wrote during the weekend where I have more time. Thanks Dar ^^

& Thanks for the links Barsook, will check it out as well