Engraved with a symbol of Tektolnes?

Started by 7dwarves, June 27, 2020, 04:07:30 PM

Not a new player but I have never paid attention to this before. The symbol of Tektolnes is mentioned in descriptions of Templars' medallions and in various places in his temples. But never a description of what it is. Is it a dragon? A cross?

Same for his face, I swear I saw it mentioned somewhere. What does it look like?

New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

In the theme of this question, I came across a crappy 20 sid obsidian charm in the Nakki market today that said right in its main desc : Though crude this piece depicts the likeness of the highlord quit well...  I was like... What!?  Whoever made this is about to be burned alive! 

I also remember there being obsidian coins and allanaki obsidian coins.. not sure if these are still in circulation ?  You used to be able to flip a single coin and get a result of each side but for the life of me I cannot recall what was on either side?
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

Quote from: perfecto on October 30, 2020, 06:59:08 AM
In the theme of this question, I came across a crappy 20 sid obsidian charm in the Nakki market today that said right in its main desc : Though crude this piece depicts the likeness of the highlord quit well...  I was like... What!?  Whoever made this is about to be burned alive! 

I also remember there being obsidian coins and allanaki obsidian coins.. not sure if these are still in circulation ?  You used to be able to flip a single coin and get a result of each side but for the life of me I cannot recall what was on either side?

You can still flip coins! The syntax is just weird because you have to drop the coin first.

> drop 1 coin
You drop a coin.
> flip coin
You flip an allanaki coin and it comes up:
a cross.
> flip coin
a sturdy bound chest.

ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.

Quote from: triste on October 30, 2020, 09:08:01 AM
Quote from: perfecto on October 30, 2020, 06:59:08 AM

You can still flip coins! The syntax is just weird because you have to drop the coin first.

> drop 1 coin
You drop a coin.
> flip coin
a cross.
> flip coin
a sturdy bound chest.

Had no idea this was a thing.  Thanks, Triste!  (Now I can turn into a coin-flipping maniac who spares lives or takes them via a coin flip...)
Labor omnia vincit - "(Hard) work conquers all."