Goodbye all

Started by Eyeball, August 31, 2019, 07:36:17 AM

Time to call it quits. Twenty years ought to be enough, right? Hope you find more enjoyment in the game than I have in the past couple. Bye.

Bye guy.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

It was fun roleplaying with you. May the best be with you.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Goodbye and good luck!
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Okay, See ya in a year or something.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

Have fun in the real world

Come back whenever you want!  Wish you great success.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Bye bye, you have brought us much fun and I hope you do well irl. Have fun and hope ya do good!
Quote from: Lotion on August 20, 2020, 06:40:50 AMresting as a city elf walking in the wilderness because "I was so close" and then got jumped by things that could easily kill me and I didn't have the stamina to escape.

Take care! Had a blast playing in Byn with Nuthys with you - will never forget those times :)
The human vagabond steps forward, blocking a filthy grey rat from the curtain.
The human vagabond says, in sirihish:
     "You're not allowed in there."

I, for one, will miss you! Had a blast meeting and playing with you.

Sad to see you go. Always was excited to see you in my clans.
3/21/16 Never Forget

You've rocked it Eyeball, always a pleasure (or death) crossing paths with you.

We'll see you again in a day or two hundred..-
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

eat eyeball
You eat your bloodied large yellow eyeball.
A rancid juice overwhelms your tastebuds.

Have a good journey, and if you stop by again we'll see you then! 

I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."
― Michael Scott, The Warlock