Armageddon Achievements

Started by Is Friday, January 14, 2018, 06:19:26 PM

THE SHELL GAME
Get savaged by your own inix while hunting gurth.

"Don't Tell the Elf"
Get killed shortly after falling from your mount.
Aranix

"EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR ACHIEVEMENT"
Lead a crew of your people over the edge of a cliff.

"CROSSED LINES ACHIEVEMENT"
While being a -wonderful- multitasker, handling Way-business and RPing the shit out of a scene...Way the wrong person an intimate and absolutely inappropriate message.

>You send a telepathic message to the stern-featured, permanently-scowling Templar:

I'm just so glad you returned!  I don't know what I would do without you, you're my whole Known and I love you beyond words.  I've been waiting breathlessly for tonight, scared you wouldn't come back to me. *deep feelings of love and desire through the link*

>Feeling like your very last breath has been knocked out of you, you think:
...Ohhhh, oh fuck.  Did I just...oh fuck!

Quote from: Rahnevyn on January 15, 2018, 12:46:55 PM
Criminal Mastermind: Get a bounty of ten thousand coins or more placed on your character while being a mundane guild and subguild, a 0 karma race, and a non special app role.

Is there a bonus achievement for this one when it happens and then you die stupidly on your own in the wilderness, to random critter #52815, or accidentally -walking- south instead of just -looking- south, and drowning in silt in a room where no one ever finds you?

"Merely a Flesh Wound!"
Get knocked to below 10 hp and live.

"'Tis But a Scratch!"
Die to a hit that "barely grazes" or "nicks" you.
Quote from: RockScissors are fine.  Please nerf paper.

ER... EXCUSE ME?
Texting to someone unrelated to Arm while accidentally using your Arm character's accent.

January 15, 2018, 05:47:38 PM #31 Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 05:58:53 PM by Armaddict
YOU'RE IN MY TIMEZONE NOW:
While hidden in your own apartment, ambush a burglar.

MY NAME IS TIMMY:
Fall down the well.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

CHALTON ALL THE WAY!
Reach 20 play days without removing your starting chalton boots and/or bone-studded backpack.
Modern concepts of fair trials and justice are simply nonexistent in Zalanthas. If you are accused, you are guilty until someone important decides you might be useful. It doesn't really matter if you did it or not.

"Now You're Just Some-Barani I Used To Know"

Murder a friend on the day Barani.

Armaddict's also made me think of:

"There Can Be Only One"
Get killed by your own current protege/minion.

"I Taught Them Well"
Switch sides sometime after dying and wind up getting killed by your former PC's loyal minions.
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

The only way out is up: Get mortally wounded while fleeing up, and imagine your unconscious body clinging to the wall/cliff/etc till you stop emoting and idle fall to your death.

Out of the pan, into the fire: Survive fleeing from ten+ foes into a room where you are immediately attacked by five+ more.

NOT WHAT IT SEEMS
Be so effective as a mundane antagonist PC that characters start rumors that you're a mindbender/sorcerer/magicker.

I was gonna post some to those exact effects too, JDM.

"Get killed by someone you trained."
and
"Get killed by your own clan."

You beat me to it!
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Caravan Banksy:
Arrange more than five severed heads outside the Gaj. Separately or as a group.

My body is hideous!
Full mudsex session without removing any gear.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

January 16, 2018, 04:07:50 PM #39 Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 04:14:40 PM by Classclown
In Tuluk, I once walked into the fancy noble tavern not only sans pants, but also with an extra tdesc of a very graphic nature...

Oh, and Mixed Messages - Talk what you meant to way at a bar, or vice versa.

Scroll of Death- participate in a mass combat (5+ pcs), lag, scroll through the combat spam to discover you're dead.

The Return- participate in a mass combat, disengage during the lag and walk away only to rejoin the fight after a couple of pcs and spam have died down.
Just like the white winged dove,
Sings a song
Sounds like she's singing
Oooo,ooo, ooo

"my body is Hideous" hahahah Yesss

Starting off Right!  Spend all your starter coins on a badass sword and promptly get yourself killed with no armor on.

Born Slippy  Pickpocket ten thousand sids worth of stuff in a single session.

Banker  Carry so much weight in coins from your hideout or clan residence that you have to stop and rest at least twice on your way to the bank.

If a tree dies in a forest..  Get killed while resting while you've gotten up to make a coffee or grab a beer.

I'm pretty good at "Oww that stings" Successfully poison yourself and then die because you can't find a cure in time.

I'm the new guy!  Kill a clanned PC and then dress in their colours, convince another member of the clan that you're brand new and "follow" them into said compound, robbing them blind.
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

Please Leave a Message:
Go AFK for 2 minutes and return to find a way from Lord Neverlogson that you have been waiting on for 3 rl months.  Now you can't contact him.

And What?
Kill someone that EVERYONE KNOWS you killed, but they can't prove shit so what?

Kingslayer/Mountain Mashup
Kill or threaten to kill someone's vnpc child.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

The Curse of Ginka:
On a long lived character, begin a plot line, submit a description change or ask for some other sort of staff involvement. Then promptly die.
Quote from: RockScissors are fine.  Please nerf paper.

Quote from: Rahnevyn on January 16, 2018, 07:46:20 PM
The Curse of Ginka:
On a long lived character, begin a plot line, submit a description change or ask for some other sort of staff involvement. Then promptly die.

The Curse is real!  The Curse is real!!
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Solo : Play a character who never talks to or interacts with another PC for least an IG month.  While playing at least an hour a day.

An Outfit an hour: Play a character who changes his clothes on a regular basis.  From rinth rat, grebber, to noble Aide, all in a day's work.

The stench is likely deadly. : Play a character who has never removed an article of clothing,  for IG years.

January 17, 2018, 02:35:03 AM #46 Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 02:37:53 AM by Eyeball
Quote from: Grogerif on January 16, 2018, 08:45:17 PM
The stench is likely deadly. : Play a character who has never removed an article of clothing,  for IG years.

This is probably nearly everyone. Even aides. Few worry about simulating hygiene, just as few worry about simulating defecating.

EDIT: maybe not so much 'removed' as never changed to something new though.

Quote from: Eyeball on January 17, 2018, 02:35:03 AM
Quote from: Grogerif on January 16, 2018, 08:45:17 PM

This is probably nearly everyone. Even aides. Few worry about simulating hygiene, just as few worry about simulating defecating.

EDIT: maybe not so much 'removed' as never changed to something new though.

Can we PLEASE get a -insta-uncurable-poison- added to those boots for whatever poor sod that picks them up? 
kicks in auto after 20 days played without changing boots.   8)

"shit he died?  how'd he go?"

Bootzn

emote Shudders
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

This guy is -still- alive!?! - Survive as a front liner in the Byn for more than 5 IG years.

Latrine lover  - Be a Runner more than once with the same character.

So... Much... Walking... - Become a Trooper as a city elf in the Byn.

Elf Diaper Bag Duty - Be the Runner who has to pack the elf's tent on your mount.

Sparring is Life - Win 20 spars in a row. Bonus points for always using a shield.

Salt in the Wound - Fail a bandage with the cloth your rations came in.

The Camel - Have three separate people drink waterskins you filled.

The Byn has an Archery Range? - Hit the target dummy in the Byn archery range.