Whatever happened to...?

Started by mirk_o_loio, July 28, 2016, 05:16:41 PM

Didn't we have Sr. Agent Salarr who was forced stored because they got to end?
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

It really is irrelevant. The path to ascension that results in force storage is so long and thoroughly discussed, the player needs to actively work to achieve it. The odds of that storage being a surprise for the player is absolute zero.

January 14, 2021, 10:41:24 AM #1227 Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 10:16:03 PM by Inks
Quote from: ignealea on December 14, 2020, 02:31:59 PM
Quote from: Dar on December 14, 2020, 01:32:11 PM
Heh. Suddenly was a funny elf. I recognized the player and it was always funny to deal with him.  Kudos to the players of suddenly aaaaand his direct opposite, the actual creator of East side kings that eventually transformed to association and painted elves.

That player ran one elf who was zero combat Skillz and lots of subtlety, wheeling and dealing. And then ... 2 yrs later? Played Suddenly who was this unhinged volatile super buff murderous elf.

That reminds me. How did the wheelie dealie elf die?!? I found his corpse and even sent requests for clues about cause of death. But never got anything conclusive.

Finally he gets brought up!  SUDDENLY! I blame all Ryali's corruption with the elves on him. That's all I have to say about that for now...

Wow come back and two of my elves are mentioned! Krak and Suddenly. Suddenly was dangerously unstable due to childhood trauma and had a voice in his head he was desperate to please, not really good leader material. He died in an assassination on a noble inside the Fale estate, but he and his accomplice got the target. It was a good way for his story to end to be honest there was no way he was escaping that one!

Quote from: Feco on December 11, 2020, 06:15:53 PM
Quote from: Dar on December 07, 2020, 12:37:03 PM
Whatever happened to that dude who worked with/for crimson wind. He was an excellent painter.  My Rinthi elf contracted him to draw dozens of caricatures of a templar we wanted to punish. We then spread the drawings everywhere. Those drawings were sooooo well written. They were absolutely awesome.

Lyras!  Murdered.  If I remember correctly, poison dart to the neck while in the tavern.

Was a Lady Templar who wisely used the elves for all her high paid dirty work instead of the Guild of the time, and that was Suddenly. Lyras was an amazing PC and I loved interacting with them on a previous PC but IC is IC.

Regarding the Pointy Boi meme which was obviously about Suddenly ..I think it is comedy gold.

To the player of Ryali, it was totally Suddenly who threw a knife at her (before they were friends) while she was sexxing up some guy in the Gaj, then killed the guy when he ran back in to the apartment to ... pick up the cheap thrown knife. But then they became friends later and I loved interacting with your corrupt PC :)

Suddenly had stuff going on other than killing but he definately was one of the deadliest and easily the most unstable pc I have ever played.

Krak was the weakest PC I have ever played (think "good" agi was his best stat), zero combat skills or bother with training really, with every element listed in his mdesc (not a sorc). Burglar. The Guild thought we had some sort of gang so he and Sixx made one to live up to expectations of being competent and so the East Side Kings were born. Effective leader quite good at wheeling and dealing and managed to get the right sort of elves around him who could actually do the dirty work. Thems were good times and he lived for ages considering how active I was. He felt like the most legitimate and realistic organized crime boss I have ever played and I had a blast. He died when I logged in drunk and dehydrated in the tunnels after I irl passed out. Sorry!

;)

I remember that hilarious scene when after like 2 in game years of playing with Krak, Krak finally comes out as a Krathi to my PC. And my chara was all,"Hold my beer."

January 15, 2021, 05:40:27 AM #1229 Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 05:42:38 AM by Inks
Quote from: Dar on January 15, 2021, 02:40:28 AM
I remember that hilarious scene when after like 2 in game years of playing with Krak, Krak finally comes out as a Krathi to my PC. And my chara was all,"Hold my beer."

Hah forgot about that, he also had his krathi subduild as the last line of his mdesc like: "Agony seems to be something he is no stranger to" or something like that. He used his magick so infrequently most of the time I kind of forgot about that stuff.

Suddenly had a way to go about that, too.

My poor PC was completely mundane, horrified, but Suddenly was one scary-ass guy that you really didn't want to offend, or see you as a potential leak.

January 15, 2021, 08:19:29 PM #1231 Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 08:21:45 PM by Inks
Aww thanks for that <3

Whatever happened to Yas and Cord?
Fredd-

Once upon a time, there was a Rinthi Dwarf who made his way to Tuluk.

He was a rotten dirty scumbag among scumbags. He ran with a rotten, dirty scumbag of a warren city elf.

The stumps name was Threeleg. What happened to Threeleg?
Czar of City Elves.

Argh I frickin' loved threeleg. I also want to know what happened, Kuku was in panic trying to make sure she could bring him back to the Garrison after "The Incident" and I swear she was about to give him the clear.. and then they could never find him again. She assumed he must have gotten caught/assassinated/etc.

Until the end of her Garrison career... "He's gotta knoife!" ..was a first unit meme.
You begin searching the area intently.
You look around, but don't find any large wood.
You think: "Story of my life."

February 02, 2021, 01:12:03 PM #1235 Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 01:14:17 PM by Wday
LMAO  He's Gotta Knoife!!! I happen to randomly use that in real life often also.
Just having fun.

Don't think they're referring to the same Threeleg.

I also want to know what happened to Threeleg. This was during Tuluki closure back at 2014. It was such a tense scene when my PC went into the speakeasy. I swear they were gonna kill her.
I ruin immershunz.

February 03, 2021, 07:39:34 AM #1237 Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 08:05:47 AM by Inks
Quote from: Dakota on February 02, 2021, 02:44:12 AM
Once upon a time, there was a Rinthi Dwarf who made his way to Tuluk.

He was a rotten dirty scumbag among scumbags. He ran with a rotten, dirty scumbag of a warren city elf.

The stumps name was Threeleg. What happened to Threeleg?

Hey, this is me again! PC named Zuun was on the run from the south, took the name Threeleg (northern templars HATED his chosen name) . One day he killed some guy in the warrens who snuck in right while Draven and Threeleg were talking about serious PLOTZ. Unfortunately I got crimflagged and hilariously Threeleg/Zuun was so hungry that  I couldn't flee to escape (my move had drained without me noticing). So was forced to kill the soldier (soldier nearly killed me because I was an assassin with app weapon skills) . Took a while but psychic templars so was a matter of time before the Fuzz busted down his door and tortured him to death! The End.

Quote from: only_plays_tribals on February 02, 2021, 09:33:37 AM
Argh I frickin' loved threeleg. I also want to know what happened, Kuku was in panic trying to make sure she could bring him back to the Garrison after "The Incident" and I swear she was about to give him the clear.. and then they could never find him again. She assumed he must have gotten caught/assassinated/etc.

Until the end of her Garrison career... "He's gotta knoife!" ..was a first unit meme.

Quote from: Wday on February 02, 2021, 01:12:03 PM
LMAO  He's Gotta Knoife!!! I happen to randomly use that in real life often also.

This was a different Threeleg, but I played that one too (5 rl years or more later)! Dwarf bard in the Garrison? Thems were good times!

Actually Kuku had literally just given him the go-ahead to return and he was on his way back when a HUGE pack of brick reds that weren't where they are supposed to be tore him apart. Unlucky! I was sad but that's the game. :)

Quote from: Wday on February 02, 2021, 01:12:03 PM

Hahaha Noice!
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

Hrmm. Inks and his pendulum effect of going between elf chara and dwarf chara. I gotta start killing more dwarves.

What ever happened to that Kickass SLK crew from.. I wanna say (looking at the bio of my char) 2018

I was Cyrill the half-big, walking my baby nuts through the Pah.  Came across a -serious- looking elf, asking me if I was poaching on his land.. "NO!" I said, slinging a hefty bag of dead stuff over my shoulder and taking off.  Used my HG long legs to huff it all the way to Morins with no stops.. sat my ass down at the bar and looked over.. Serious fucking elf was ALREADY THERE #$*@#

"You're gonna gimme all those bags, your weapons, your shield, your mask and your boots.. or you ain't leaving this bar alive"

think : Heh! scrawny elf! I'll Smush..

look south

To the south you see
An elf with a sick mohawk
An elf with a stupid grin on his face
An elf with the brightest pink hair you've ever seen
An elf telling people to clear out
An elf with his dick hanging out of his pants

Say "Here ya go friend!" 

Give ALL ELF!

lollllll that was one of the biggest surprise moves I never saw coming!   ;D
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

Quote from: perfecto on February 03, 2021, 04:59:38 PM

look south

To the south you see
An elf with a sick mohawk
An elf with a stupid grin on his face
An elf with the brightest pink hair you've ever seen
An elf telling people to clear out
An elf with his dick hanging out of his pants

Say "Here ya go friend!" 

Give ALL ELF!

ROTFL
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

What was the cause of Tomi's death. I heard she was pushed down a hole in Red Storm but why?
Fredd-

Quote from: Barsook on February 21, 2021, 07:33:32 PM
What was the cause of Tomi's death. I heard she was pushed down a hole in Red Storm but why?

I would also love to know this..

I heard she stole something and was killed?
The naked chubby winged halfling flaps its wings and blows you a kiss!

I heard that too.
Fredd-

Whatever happened to Ellon, that one escaped slave that worked for a Kurac for a bit?
Fredd-

Quote from: Barsook on February 25, 2021, 05:23:23 AM
Whatever happened to Ellon, that one escaped slave that worked for a Kurac for a bit?

I don't know how accurate this is, but I heard he was arrested in Allanak?? I had always assumed he went off hunting alone and died.

Him and Suma both.
The naked chubby winged halfling flaps its wings and blows you a kiss!

I heard that he was captured near Red Storm and some of his friends were working on getting coin to free him.
Fredd-

Whatever happened to.... someone posting the battle of tyn dashra log?

Quote from: Aruven on May 06, 2021, 05:43:33 PM
Whatever happened to.... someone posting the battle of tyn dashra log?

The log I have is so full of secret stuff that I doubt it would ever get past the censors.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.