Code Suggestion: Non Desert Elf Rangers

Started by Asmoth, May 03, 2015, 09:30:29 PM

Quote from: roughneck on May 05, 2015, 11:39:49 AM
A bonus to outdoor stamina regen rate would do the trick, I think.

Don't rangers already get a little bonus to endurance? Sure seems like it in my experience.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Yes.  Rangers already recover stamina at higher rates, just like warriors heal faster.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Quote from: Armaddict on May 05, 2015, 05:56:45 PM
Yes.  Rangers already recover stamina at higher rates, just like warriors heal faster.

*NRrrygggggggggggggggggfptfptfpt*

The sound of my brain exploding.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on May 05, 2015, 06:56:14 PM
Quote from: Armaddict on May 05, 2015, 05:56:45 PM

*NRrrygggggggggggggggggfptfptfpt*

The sound of my brain exploding.

I WASN'T SAYING DON'T CHANGE IT!  DISCLAIMER:  I AM ONLY ACKNOWLEDGING
QuoteDon't rangers already get a little bonus to endurance? Sure seems like it in my experience.
is accurate!
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Quote from: Patuk on May 05, 2015, 12:56:26 PM
Rangers are the last class that needs more things, imo.

What I'm hearing is... "Rangers kick the most ass"... and I agree.
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

Now I want to play a ranger again.

I do wish all classes could recover stamina while standing. I know zalanthas is hot but come on. In real life I can catch my breath while walking in 90 degree weather.

May 15, 2015, 06:39:06 PM #31 Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 07:48:14 PM by hopeandsorrow
Ranger = Easy mode

Best class in the game, right sub-guild and there is almost nothing they can't do with in the mundane realm.

I have to force myself to not* roll ranger every single time.

In fact I wish the other classes had such a fleshed out skill set.

They're not so great. After all, their skill with poisons is actually quite modest.

Quote from: MeTekillot on May 15, 2015, 06:53:50 PM
They're not so great. After all, their skill with poisons is actually quite modest.

You shut your whore mouth.

The dusty rangery looking half-elf sulks with his bow and war beetle in the corner.