Thursday Jan 07th @ 6pm Eastern, Allanak RPT

Started by prty.prty.prncss, January 06, 2010, 05:58:24 PM

January 06, 2010, 05:58:24 PM Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 11:55:03 AM by Nyr
There's something going on in Allanak on this day and at this time.  If you're in the area, being logged in might be awesome.

Do you mean Thursday the 7th, or Friday the 8th?
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

RPT scheduled for Thursday Jan 7th at about 6pm EST
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

Thank you, Manhattan.  Yes, it is today, Thursday the 7th.  I got distracted by something and posted the wrong number in the date.  Sorry, folks.  IC boards have information about this too.

I modified the OP so that it shows up correctly.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Allanak r00lz!
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

Had I or my PC placed any bets on the outcome of this, I would be rolling in sid at the moment.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Wow.  Just wow.  I'd probably owe FW lots of 'sid if I'd placed a bet IG.  I know I had fun.  Thanks to all that were there and contributed to the fun.  :)

Quote from: FantasyWriter on January 07, 2010, 09:17:19 PM
Had I or my PC placed any bets on the outcome of this, I would be rolling in sid at the moment.
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

It didn't work out as planned on the imm's side....there weren't enough deaths (PC-wise). ;)
"I stalk the shadows, I am the one who wears that friendly face. Behind your every move, there is nothing you can do. Pride yourself in the fact that you do not already rot and bake. Be prepared, I am always watching." - Allanaki Assassin

I forgot to mention how awesome it was. :D
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: HammerofJericho on January 08, 2010, 02:12:10 AM
It didn't work out as planned on the imm's side....there weren't enough deaths (PC-wise). ;)

Who is to say that we didn't do this to lull you into a false sense of security so that we can eat your brainz later?
Eastman: he came out of the east to do battle with The Amazing Rando!

Quote from: Niamh on January 08, 2010, 09:06:13 AM
Quote from: HammerofJericho on January 08, 2010, 02:12:10 AM

Who is to say that we didn't do this to lull you into a false sense of security so that we can eat your brainz later?

There could have been much death, but I like my brainz seasoned.  Loon makes a good sauce that goes well with them.
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

I prefer to tenderize terrorize my brainz for a few weeks before consuming them.

I would have killed everybody, if it was at another time besides 3 p.m. PST

I blame you, Pikachu
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: mansa on January 08, 2010, 02:07:24 PM
I would have killed everybody, if it was at another time besides 3 p.m. PST

I blame you, Pikachu

pika pika
Two dwarves get into a small fist-fray over who owns a pile of dung at the roadside.

You think:
     "Get your shit together"