Texting All You d00ds: c u

Started by Is Friday, October 19, 2009, 08:24:10 AM

Okay dudes, my scheduled day to leave is Saturday. Haven't been online much since I'm trying to grind out as much home time as I can. I'm not sure if I'll have a ton of time to play when I get back because of all the goals I have set for myself, but I'll be around. I think a majority of why I've stuck around is because the community is so awesome compared to most shitty forum dead ends--so don't go fucking this shit up while I'm gone.

Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Be careful, dude.   I hope all goes as well as such a thing can.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Stay safe as you can, fella.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

I wish you the best Friday.

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

Best wishes man, stay safe and may whatever is out there watch over you and your fellow soldiers.

*salutes from an old veteran*
A staff member sends:
     "Looks like you introduced him to *puts on sunslits* the school of hard Knoxx.  YEEEEAAAAAAH"

Keep safe, man. I agree (mostly ;) ) about the community, and hope to see you back when you can.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Good luck, man.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Good luck!  Be careful!
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Bye, IsFriday!  We're gonna mess some sh*t up when you get back.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Be safe, Is Friday. We'll be here when you get back.
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

Strangle a bitch, take risks and be a hero -- I'll kill your PC later.
Majikal Quote:
"I  came in a girls hair products when she was too drunk to finish blowing me... she still doesn't know. We're still friends."

Good luck Man, been a balst.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Just remember Is Friday, when you're out there ... it's not about "winning" ... sometimes putting yourself in bad situations can make for the best scenes ... ...

Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

We haven't always gotten along famously, but I wish you the very best.  Come home whole and unfettered, make your country and your wife proud.

We support you like a jockstrap of adamantium, speckled with magickal diamonds and pictures of Mansa.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

Is Friday is back in 3...
Quote from: Cutthroat on September 30, 2008, 10:15:55 PM
> forage artifacts

You find a rusty, armed landmine and pick it up.

The day is Sunday now. I'm pretty restless...
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Can't blame you there. Best of luck with everything; can't wait to have you back.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Quote from: Cutthroat on September 30, 2008, 10:15:55 PM
> forage artifacts

You find a rusty, armed landmine and pick it up.

Keep your head down and "Don't" be a hero, in real life there is no more applications or new paths to take, keep your days played steadily increasing while you're away, they don't reset.