House Tenneshi reopens

Started by Raesanos, June 20, 2003, 11:05:22 PM

House Tenneshi, the greatest among Tuluki noble houses, is now accepting PCs.  This will involve PC nobles, slaves, employees, etc.  Any comments or questions can be directed to me, and CCed to the mud account.

YAY!

Creeper who has no clue as to why it's good...
21sters Unite!

YAY!

Delirium, who knows it's wonderful because it will bring much needed political intrigue to the North, among many other things.

(in his best "evil overlord" voice)

So... the ancient enemy has returned... I shall destroy them.

Be fun to see how things shape out with the Tenneshi. Looking forward to the RP it will generate. I might even need to learn how to spell their name properly.  :twisted:

I might get to kill someone....

*grin*
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

...and here I thought Winrothol was the greatest northern noble house. Vendyra? What do you think?

:twisted:
Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 17, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
A glossy, black-shelled mantis says, in insectoid-accented sirihish,
  "You haven't picked enough cotton, friend."
Choose thy fate:

Hmm... Got one question...

Think they need a half-giant/pickpocket-thief to be a House physician?

You attempt to bandage their wounds but manage to tear off their head.

*beep*

Lord Obvious says, in sirihish, "He was only knicked on the foot with a club!"

Creeper
21sters Unite!

Winrothol is the greatest northern noble House.  I'm going to have to start a war over this.
Vendyra

The mention of war makes me horny.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

I feel ill...

Although if the northern houses went to war, the Armies of Tektolnes would gladly lend their support to both sides of the conflict.  We'd be happy to follow Dubya's lead and as he said 'ride bird' on such a battle.

Shinigami, Peacekeeping (Occupation) Force of Tektolnes
Quote from: DeliriumA hunched shinigami prowls around here, gnashing its teeth.

WAR!!!!! Did somebody say WAR!!! Count me in  :evil:
oy what the fonk you want? Big Worm

Shinigami must mean that the southern houses are getting along at the moment...hhhmmm, need to do something about that.

The long-haired leather clad man looks over to his right.

The long-haired leather clad man says, speaking in english:
What was that....Oh, really ok.

I suppose I need not worry on that matter, they have to get along, they are too weak to do otherwise.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Sorry, Raesanos, Winrothol is the best house.  Though if Tenneshi ever wants to come to Allanak, I'm sure we'll be able to offer all y'all some Zalanthan-style Southern hospitality. ;)

I think we need a House Lannister.

There -are- certain houses, that -act- like House Lannister.  It truely depends on how the noble of that house is playing.  I'm sure Fatty Tor had a Lannister streak in him, when he was around.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

I'm not familiar with that house, what were they like?  Some homicidal psychopaths?  Could always use more of them in the game.

House Tenneshi is (arguably) the most powerful house in Tuluk. One possible cause of this is due to the fact that Tenneshi is in charge of city renovation, and the rebuilding of an entire city does indeed provide a lot of business for such a house.  Whispers of a poor relationship with House Winrothol are often heard, although the cause of this is not common knowledge.  As for any quirks, such as possibly being a bunch of psychopaths as you suggest, they aren't known for anything that extreme. However, their power makes them very influential, and they know it. They employ a variety of crafters and laborers, as well as a very esteemed House Guard.

Further reading:
http://www.armageddon.org/general/tuluki_rp.html
http://www.armageddon.org/ic/#tenneshi

Hopefully this answers your question a bit.

Are there any racial restrictions for finding a job with this great house? Also are most positions filled OOC or only for Nobles. If someone wanted to play a house servant, do they need to contact you or just make the appropraite character and then seek employment with one of the nobles.

Thanks

If you wanted to play a slave or a noble you would have to email the clan immortal. But, to play a servant or guard your best bet would be to make the character and seek employment icly.
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

I played in Tenneshi. It's a great house and Raesanos rules. I'd play in it again, too, because I really want to see it active but I think it'd be fruity to constantly put a stream of characters in there.
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

Krath is correct about how positions are filled.  As for racial restrictions, they do exist in any noble house, but for the particulars of this house you should ask someone who might know in game.