being unable to wake up

Started by mansa, May 12, 2009, 08:09:51 PM

Hi,

As a playability point of view, I think the maximum time alloted to be "passed out" due to drunkenness, knocked out due to stun loss, and every other method that would cause the character to lose conciousness,

Should be a maximum time of 15 minutes real life.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Please?
Quote from: scienceAn early study by Plaut and Kohn-Speyer (1947)[11] found that horse smegma had a carcinogenic effect on mice. Heins et al.(1958)

Isn't it already around 15 minutes? I don't remember having a character being unconscious for much longer, but I could be wrong. If it doesn't already, I think your endurance should have an effect here as well.

I vote for 10.. fifteen seems pretty close to what it already is.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Endurance plays into it afaik. I've had some pc's pass out for a minute or two.

I've been knocked out or paralyzed for 90 minutes (a full IC day) several times.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

QuoteI've been knocked out or paralyzed for 90 minutes (a full IC day) several times.

Me as well, though those occurred a long time ago and may have been prior to some change or another.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger