General Kudos

Started by Krath, March 13, 2009, 05:11:00 PM

I just wanted to make a thread so you all can give the IMMs as a whole, not specific a big fucking THANK YOU
for their recent work and additions to the game!

Imms of armageddon, My First beer and shot tonight OOC is for you!

Keep up the good work!
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

This one's for you guys.

It doesn't come with the pretty girl, unfortunately.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Well I already puked tonight so..I guess I am the Big winner! Much love Imms! Much Love!
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

how would you keep all that beer cold in time to drink it all?

Just wanted to throw up some Kudos, in-general, to the awesome staffers who have made time in their schedules to help me out.

:)

Thanks, guys (and gals).
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Yes, me too. Lol, I was going to write a kudos to one imm.. then after trying to dig up some evidence to support that kudos, I found three other imms who deserved to be kudos'd, and after some thinking, I wanted to kudos the new imms for learning so quickly. Then I thought, hey, the more hidden imms who are working hard on 2.Arm should deserve some kudos too.

So, yeah, in the end, I think all the staff are awesome :D
Quote from: Rahnevyn on March 09, 2009, 03:39:45 PM
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

Sweet... I bet one of the IMM's is getting karma, at least one.
Ya know... I've noticed a few of my favorite deaths involved IMM interaction. I fuck'n love you guys.
Live like God.
Love like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors

Hear, Hear Cheers to all the Imm's.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Big round of Kudos. I had quit playing for a while and when I came back I couldn't believe all of the new shit
added to the game. Its great!
staff member sends:
     "No problem. We'll just eat your brainz later

I honestly don't know how they do it; my account was authorized within a very short period. On other forums and RP activities I've done in the past, it's taken months to process an application. Thanks, and so far, I'm having a great time here.

emote tosses in another set of kudos.
._        _
/  \ ... /  \
'  ( i   i )\ `  
   [\,.,/]~\
minimantis iz afters ju