Looking to Return

Started by Armaddict, January 26, 2009, 02:55:57 AM

So I've been in a break from the game for the past...while, I'm not even sure exactly how long.  I'm wanting to make a comeback, because yes, I am still addicted despite lack of play, hehe.

If anyone has some sort of non-magickal role available that they could use a veteran for, albeit a veteran somewhat out of practice, please let me know via PM.  I haven't played recently, as noted, and have no idea where things are 'happenin''.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Armaddict is the tits. Offer him a role if you have one, peopl---

waitaminute.

MINE.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Aww, thank you Fathi :)

Just wanted to add a note.  I don't know how often staff look in here, but staff roles are included...in the case...I'd be acceptable for it.  Which I'd like to think I am! :)

I looked through the forum looking at roles, but there are so many new posts I honestly can't really tell what's open, what isn't, and whatnot.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

This really makes me happy. I've missed the addict. Top notch player. I just wish I had a role open for him.

I will Third THis comment! Addict is addicted to superior RP of many Players.
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Crackageddon.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

You're the man, Armaddict. If none of these silly bitches gives you something, come talk to me.

-WP
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Play a dwarf ranger / scavanger in allanak.
Join the byn, then see where it goes from there.

Focus:  find father, subdue him, kill him with your brothers.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Many thanks to those of you who replied to me, there was some pretty awesome stuff.

I've made my decision, and will see you guys soon.  Making characters takes awhile for me, now. XD