Spice?

Started by SmokeFilled, May 14, 2003, 09:38:23 PM

Is it possible to kick a spice habbit?

-and if so-

Is it easier to kick with the lower amount of it in you?

I wanted to know, I tried it once, only a pinch, just wanted to see if it was possible

The spice code is best found out personally, in game.

It's too awesome to tell you the specifics about it...sorry.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

However.. the  Affected by: Spice
flag will wear off after a certain amount of time.
-Moe the Schmoe
:evil:  :twisted:
I wish it hurt to be dumb.

I know a decent thief may steal even if he's drunk, so a badass warrior would kick easily even if he's fekking high. (I believe)
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

I think he meant kick the habit not literally use the kick skill Cenghiz. And myself, I'd prefer no really true responses as i'll probably read it and be sad because I never got the chance to experience things myself... Never got ahold of spice with any characters...

Creeper
21sters Unite!

Oh, sorry Creeper.. You're right. Everyone has the right to experience things themselves. And sorry about my pigeon English too, I'm trying...
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]