What # character are you on?

Started by FantasyWriter, July 04, 2008, 06:15:17 AM

What number charecter are you playing right now?

First
2nd-5th
6th-10th
11th-20th
20th-50th
way past 50
Trust me, it's the worst possible thing in the world.
It's also the best.

When the time is right, I plan on finding out just who was a part of it!
I wonder if they already know, and they're laughing behind my back? ><
Quote from: Niamh on September 24, 2009, 02:28:12 PM
Remember, you're never in trouble if you don't get caught!

Quote from: Wyx on June 28, 2009, 07:59:17 PM
Besides, the players know best

Quote from: Northlander on August 04, 2009, 12:59:00 PM
Quote from: musashi on August 04, 2009, 11:45:12 AMWow dude, that's a LOT of PK. None of my characters to date (save one) have died to another player, and I'm pushing somewhere in the 30's I think.

Offpeak much?

Pffft, that's a piss weak excuse. I'm usually an off-peaker and I've been PKed plenty. Hell, once one of my (warrior) characters had his throat slit in the middle of a (crim-code covered) street (and yes it happened long ago so it's not ICly sensitive). At least a couple of my characters got ambushed and murdered by dirty elves. Can't remember how the others got murdered, it's been so long.

I heard stories about a not-so-recent elf ambush not outside a city's walls. I wonder if it was you? Hrm.
Quote from: Niamh on September 24, 2009, 02:28:12 PM
Remember, you're never in trouble if you don't get caught!

Quote from: Wyx on June 28, 2009, 07:59:17 PM
Besides, the players know best

Nope, not me.

It happened literally years ago. Doubt many people knew about it, yet alone remember it.

Well,  I cant confirm this but I believe around #120 or so.

I had a few different accounts over the years and forgot the name and the password. Ill go off on a excavation for a year sometimes longer where there is no ISP in the Ardain forest or in the scrubs of North Eastern Wyoming.  Sadly things happen,  loss of memory after being alone with 12 strangers in the woods for over a year, Ex throws away passwords and account names.   

So yea....    While I only have 12 on the account I own now. I do remember generally the over 100+ other characters iv had over the... many... many...... many... I do mean many years of playing this game on and off.
nd god said "let there be light"
So well I bent over, let loose a big one and lit a match.
Want to hear how I helped god fill the oceans?

Curently on 92..  (I belive 20 or so on pervious account) Think I started around 95-96 but
I be damned if I can't remeber; been playing so damn long..

It truly is Crackaggon.

Quote from: Is Friday on March 04, 2009, 09:54:21 PM
I'm on 67 now. I have probably the best noob death stories ever. Live hard, die hard, baby.
Up to 87 I think with this one. Live hard, die hard motherfuckers.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Probably 50 or 40-something with this one. ;o