Become Someone!

Started by Reiloth, October 29, 2007, 02:28:13 PM

Quote from: "Ashes"Crouching Quirri, Hidden Yompar.

Wait...

Or just crouching quirri hidden dragon. ;)

Quote from: "Aruven"
Quote from: "Ashes"Crouching Quirri, Hidden Yompar.

Wait...

Or just crouching quirri hidden dragon. ;)

ic info omg
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Quote from: "Fathi"
Quote from: "Reiloth"IM PLAYING YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE RIGHT NOW. A GIRL WITH BOOBS. I'M MULTIPLAYING YOUR SECOND WORSE NIGHTMARE. A GIRL WITH BOOBS, AND ATTITUDE.

Lies, they're the same PC, Attitude-boobs.

:cry:
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: "Shalooonsh"Things like this need to be, and will be, handled IC.

The exact nature of these types of things carries a massive amount of mistrust, backstabbing, and other non-team-play oriented things.  Give a person the chance to backstab you, it'll be fun!

kthxbai,
-staff.

That signature image kicks ass.

Quote from: "Concerning Shalooonsh's signature, Bebop"That signature image kicks ass.
QFT.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

I personally like the 'Jesus saves. The rest of you take damage." version

but thats just semantics
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Jesus saves souls and redeems them for valuable prizes.

Quote from: "Ashes"The buxom, disagreeable-looking lass.

Reminds me of an actual character I played...

The buxom, ginka-eyed lass.

Roni fucking Shino. A large breasted ranger that never shut the fook up, remember Lizzie? :D

Quote from: "Bebop"Reminds me of an actual character I played...

Roni fucking Shino. A large breasted ranger that never shut the fook up, remember Lizzie? :D

I remember her mostly from when she was being blown around Tuluk.  It was fun to watch her run her mouth, though.  :lol:
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

this thread has achieved its purpose of making me want to play a criminal.

unfortunately, my short-lived characters are rare. So it might be awhile.

Quote from: "Dalmeth"
Quote from: "Bebop"Reminds me of an actual character I played...

I remember her mostly from when she was being blown around Tuluk.  It was fun to watch her run her mouth, though.  :lol:

Oh yeah I remember that...I was trapped in the Salarr compound for many real life days because of that.

I died in a really stupid way with her.  But she was so much fun to play.  Right now in D and D I'm running a character based off of her.

Come to find out Malken thought I was some horny guy playing that character :lol:  Maybe it's that dick envy coming out in me again O.O  She would totally freak out if people called her Roni, because her name wasn't Roni surname Shino.  It was Roni Shino!