Awesome

Started by Rhyden, October 02, 2007, 05:44:23 PM

Quote10/01/2007: New custom tattooer -- Raesanos

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

-WP approves heartily.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

What does that mean?
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Ahh, I was wondering where that guy went. Must've needed some tweaking...
Free your hate.

Someone explain this.
she said slow down this train
slow down the iron that runs in my veins

The 'nakki bazaar.  See if you can find him before the pickpockets get ya.

I'm not afraid. Pickpockets are rarer than sorcerers.

How does this custom tattooing work? As far as I can see he works as he used to.

QuoteYou can get a custom tattoo for 300 coins:
--Adjectives--
Jagged wavy checkered stylized faded stark swirling striped dark light plain bold vague chaotic wicked tribal vibrant pale faint
--Colors--
Red orange yellow green blue purple black brown gray azure beige crimson chartreuse citrine ochre lavender umber violet jade
--Nouns--
Anakore bahamet carru cilops gaj escru gwoshi serpent inix jakhal jozhal kank mekillot quirri scrab tadu tembo tregil triangle square circle stripe band swirl cross ring raider gith traveller merchant templar warrior thief elf mul giant halfling noble rune flame puddle lightning mountain cloud sword axe dagger spear shield helmet skull ribcage skeleton corpse rose snake spider sun lirathu jihae woman man child infant crone codger banner crest flag coin lizard rose flower sphere pyramid
--Example--
"buy stylized red kank neck"

Will make a Tuluk one if people like / use this guy.  Word lists subject co change.  Thinking about if I want to change the color list to take out the really color-wheel sounding colors and add more descriptive ones.

I really like the idea. Opens up inspiration for clan or gang tattoos.
Dynnage
Shh! The cow is sleeping!

Does this function properly? I know of only two tattooists in the bazaar, and I have tried both of them. I get "That is not a valid number" when trying.

There's a third tattooist in the bazaar now.
Brevity is the soul of wit." -Shakespeare

"Omit needless words." -Strunk and White.

"Simplify, simplify." Thoreau

Not to be pedantic, Raesanos, as I really like the idea, but shouldn't it probably be spelled "grey"?  Sounds like a very fun addition, though.

Editted to add: Sorry, I've been doing QA testing 12 hours a day for the past 9 days straight.  It does something to your brain.
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Please, oh please, put one in Tuluk.  I'll give you my boots.  And Ghost's.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

This kicks ass. Hopefully it can make it to Arm 2.0

This makes me feel sexy inside.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

Quote from: "Coat of Arms"Does this function properly? I know of only two tattooists in the bazaar, and I have tried both of them. I get "That is not a valid number" when trying.
Tattooists don't recognize the normal shopkeeper format of, 'buy #12.'  You just 'buy 12' when getting tattoos.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Nah, I was looking at the wrong tattooist. I thought it was one of the two original ones, but it's actually a third, new one. He doesn't have a conventional shopkeeper list, you have to type "buy <adjective> <colour> <noun> <location>". Worked fine once I found the right guy.

Quote from: "John"This kicks ass. Hopefully it can make it to Arm 2.0

This was actually designed for Arm2.   I decided to put it in now as a trial run though, to see how people use it and how to improve it.

Quote from: "James de Monet"Not to be pedantic, Raesanos, as I really like the idea, but shouldn't it probably be spelled "grey"? Sounds like a very fun addition, though.

Good catch, I will fix when I have some time.

:( Meh why does Tuluk always get the shaft?

Tuluk is known for its caste tattoos and artists and Nak gets this dood first.  Not to mention all the IMMy ran plotlines going on there I keep hearing about.

Tuluk got voltron.

Allanak gets custom tattoos.

Cry more.

Oh man.

This is pure, unadulterated awesome.

Raesanos, you officially win today's internets.  Thanks.
she said slow down this train
slow down the iron that runs in my veins