More Armageddon History - Halaster's Isar

Started by mansa, July 03, 2007, 11:06:55 AM

http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=283805#283805

Holy Crap.

That's awesome.

PS.  The Finding of the Fel Crown was a PC event.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Boourns! Awesome!  Been waiting for these to start again. Thank you halaster.

Amish Overlord  8)
i hao I am a sid and karma farmer! Send PM for details!

Quote from: "mansa"PS.  The Finding of the Fel Crown was a PC event.
Did the Dragon's attack on Tuluk happen during PC history, or is it Deep Background?
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Quote from: "brytta.leofa"
Did the Dragon's attack on Tuluk happen during PC history, or is it Deep Background?

I don't know.

All I know is that I had a PC in 2000, who hung around with an OLD PC (I think he was aged 90 or something at the time) by the name of RADOON who went on the Fel Crown quest.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

This was awesome.  Totally rocked my mind when I read it.  Now I've got to re-read the history in this new light...because it affects things!
Quote from: ShalooonshTuluk: More Subtly Hot. If you can't find action in Tuluk, you're from Allanak.
Quote from: Southie"In His Radiance" -> I am a traitor / I've been playing too much in Tuluk recently.

Definitely awesome. My eyes were like  :shock: and I was emoting like crazy about my raised eyebrows.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

...That explains a LOT.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Deep background event, before PC's played the game.  The game "started" somewhere around the mid 1300's.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

Quote from: "mansa"

I don't know.

All I know is that I had a PC in 2000, who hung around with an OLD PC (I think he was aged 90 or something at the time) by the name of RADOON who went on the Fel Crown quest.

I've been trying to figure out what the hell that crown was about for since I played in Kadius and heard about the thing. Much is answered!  : D

Wheeeee!  Wow.  This is really amazing, all of it.
quote="spawnloser"]Masturbate.[/quote]

Things are starting to make sense.

Okay, do I remember this Isar guy from Tuluk's occupation days or was it a different Isar or do I not know what I am talking about?
some of my posts are serious stuff

Same Isar and same Kul from the history timeline, so yes.

Muhahaha!

That's all I have to say.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

I think I had a half-giant that possessed that crown for all of 3 rl minutes.  Very cool to know the history!
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."

You know, guys, I'm starting to get worried about all these magickally imprisoned sorcerers hanging around.  Hasn't Tektolnes read the Evil Overlord manual?  What if one of them gets loose?

What if all of them gets loose?

Well, there are reasons that it could be useful. *CENSORED FOR CONTAINING IC INFORMATION* Or at least that's what I hear.

Flaran
quote="spawnloser"]Masturbate.[/quote]

How do we know Tek isn't imprisoned too? HMM?

Quote from: "Gimfalisette"How do we know Tek isn't imprisoned too? HMM?
YAIMPEPTFOS? (Yet Another Imprisoned Monstrously Powerful Evil Very Upset Sorcerer?)  This was the part where you were supposed to be comforting me.

I liked it. Something I definitely never would've guessed. A Dragonthrall right under Muk's nose? Tek would've never stood for that crap.
Allanak FTW
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

I'm so tempted to point out that when Isar Dragonthrall died, the role of Voice of the Sun King passed to the FEMALE order of the templarate, 'cause obviously THEY could be trusted with it.

But I'm above such petty sexism :P

Since you're so above mentioning it, I'll be above mentioning that the only reason was because it was probably that time of the month so they gave her the position just to shut her up.

As for the crown... where in that story did it mention what it does that suddenly makes people think things make sense?
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: "spawnloser"As for the crown... where in that story did it mention what it does that suddenly makes people think things make sense?

The crown has made several appearances in game over the years.  So many PCs have seen it in action without any of the back story.
man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

Quote from: "Gimfalisette"I'm so tempted to point out that when Isar Dragonthrall died, the role of Voice of the Sun King passed to the FEMALE order of the templarate, 'cause obviously THEY could be trusted with it.

But I'm above such petty sexism :P

But... Too bad the other guys do all the work. :P