Hey, are we due..

Started by Antigone, May 04, 2007, 11:59:40 AM

..for a Son of Bride update? Been wondering how the process is coming along .

Or the backstories.  Will those continue now that Halaster is gone?
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."

Quote from: "Twilight"Or the backstories.  Will those continue now that Halaster is gone?
I'm confident they will, seeing as how they were written by staff members other than Halaster.
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

I'm sure the backstories will continue.  There is progress being made, but I think some of the focus is to flesh out a lot of things while many of us are together at the AIM next week.   Calm before the storm.
This post is a natural hand-made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and are in no way to be considered flaws or defects.

Curious, has there been a month selected for the expected launching of Arm2? I came back in the middle of this Armageddon Reborn stuff so I'm in the dark pretty much with exactly whats going on.
War is not about who is right, but who is left
Quote from: BebopWhy is my butt always sore when I wake up?  :cry:

Quote from: "Xio"Curious, has there been a month selected for the expected launching of Arm2? I came back in the middle of this Armageddon Reborn stuff so I'm in the dark pretty much with exactly whats going on.

The current ETA is a September launch, which is a good time to launch.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Pish for you maybe. I'll be missing the opening since I'll just have moved to Japan. Waaaahhh....
Nusku the Burning says, out of character:
     "I don't want the world, I just want your half."

Yeh Septembers a great time. Not.

Well not for me anyway. In the UK September is when everybody starts school/college/uni and has tons of work to do. Do Americans work on a different timetable?
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Quote from: "Maso"Yeh Septembers a great time. Not.

Well not for me anyway. In the UK September is when everybody starts school/college/uni and has tons of work to do. Do Americans work on a different timetable?

Yeah, we start in August :wink:
Quote from: fourTwenty on June 11, 2007, 08:08:00 PM
Quote from: Rievroleplay damn well(I assume Kazi and fourTwenty are completely different from each other)

Did you just call one of us a dick?

Quote from: "Maso"Yeh Septembers a great time. Not.

September is the time for everything to start.  School, Work, etc.  We leave behind the fun of Summer.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

it's October here, for university. August for school.
A rusty brown kank explodes into little bits.

Someone says, out of character:
     "I had to fix something in this zone.. YOU WEREN'T HERE 2 minutes ago :)"