Thanks "Sorron" and "Sana"!

Started by Voular, March 20, 2007, 08:33:55 AM

These two characters where the first I stumbeled into and being new to MUDs in general and this world, they were understand and helpfull.

Kudos goes to Huk, who answered some of my silly questions.

Just wanted to thank them for the great roleplaying experience, it was awesome.

Just a great place, friendly.. ehr.. OOC atleast!

Haha.

See you later!
Modern concepts of fair trials and justice are simply nonexistent in Zalanthas. If you are accused, you are guilty until someone important decides you might be useful. It doesn't really matter if you did it or not.

Not to scorn you for posting a thanks for someone who helped you, but the best thing to do is send a kudos directly to these players. The link can be found here:

http://www.armageddon.org/login.php?returnURL=/request/index.php

There's nothing wrong with being grateful, but it's generally a bad idea to post anything related to existing characters on the GDB.

Welcome to Armageddon! :)
b]YB <3[/b]

I'd like to thank:

Olin, the slim, auburn haired woman who guided my first char from Luirs to Tuluk back in May of 2003.

In case you were wondering, he was eaten by a tembo about a RL day or two afterwards as he ran slower than his hunting buddy.

(his hunting buddy was the rangy, sienna-skinned man, Tox of Kadius. If you're out there . . . I hope you got eaten too.)

Voular, Hymwen is correct, though snippets of very old stories can be told on the forums, as long as they become increasingly less specific as they approach the present. Plus, if you send kudos via staff, you can be far more certain your target will get your gratitude, whereas these forums are hit and miss at best.

Ah, wasn't aware of that system for thank others for a nice time.
Excuse me then!
Modern concepts of fair trials and justice are simply nonexistent in Zalanthas. If you are accused, you are guilty until someone important decides you might be useful. It doesn't really matter if you did it or not.

I should send kudos more often. It's lame of me not to compliment all the awesome players around me. On occasion I'll get a kudos that totally rocks me...and I know other people appreciate it too. I bet the rest of you don't send kudos often enough either.

Oh, and to the players who rocked this n00b, good for you guys! I love you!
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Glad you're enjoying yourself.
Brevity is the soul of wit." -Shakespeare

"Omit needless words." -Strunk and White.

"Simplify, simplify." Thoreau

No one sends me kudos.  My characters sux.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
Are belong to you

I dream about getting a flower-laced kudos in fancy prose every day.

Alas. No kudos for me.

Though I have sent some!  Kudos make even the hardest, most viscious Armageddoner feel warm and fuzzy!

Hurray for ALL people who take the time to help out newbs.

I've sent more Kudos then I've gotten, but then again, most people don't like sending me kudos after I've eviscerated them slowly with a spoon.
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

Kudos are strange. Some of my favorite characters never get kudos...and yet I was playing this mediocre ranger chick in between "real" roles and got three for her.  I guess you just have to be in the right place at the right time.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Kudos, Kiri.  

:D
.till death do us part...