Thanks Halaster

Started by Cuusardo, March 08, 2007, 11:55:17 AM

...for all the eaten brainz, the deaths, and the wild and wacky things you put us through.  I for one will miss it.

Like every other CRACKAGEDDON addict, I think you'll be back. :twisted:
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

:( My life is a little bit poorer this morning.

Rock and roll Halaster. You're going to be missed man.

-WP
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON.

See you when you get back.

-LoD

There is an NPC claiming he killed halaster's long-time-ago-played templar character.  The npcs is nutz

I can't believe Halaster let him shout around like that!

We did not have much of an interaction with Halaster other than him replying some of my clan reports like "LolLZ!!" or "Who the hell are you?!" or "Yeah your doing good squeeze the dude" kind of replies.  Well, not exactly them but pretty close.

See you around, when you return Halaster :D
some of my posts are serious stuff

So long, and thanks for all the karma.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Quote from: "LoD"CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON.

-LoD
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Halaster, you jerk. You big fat jerk. You're dumb and have a dumb face.

:cry:
Brevity is the soul of wit." -Shakespeare

"Omit needless words." -Strunk and White.

"Simplify, simplify." Thoreau

Quote from: "mansa"

-LoD

Good luck either way, Halaster.  We'll miss you, even though the average character lifespan is bound to increase.   :wink:

Sung to the tune of "The Fast Food Song" (think A Pizza Hut, a Pizza Hut,   Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut!).

Can I take your order please!

Let's mud to the beat.

A magick spell, a magick spell
Arm of the Dragon and a magick spell
A magick spell, a magick spell
House of Fale, House of Fale
Sim Desert, Sim Desert

We like him, we love him
You know we really want him
The voices that we hear
Whenever he's around.

We want it, we need it
Nothing else can beat it
Cool and scary
Whenever we're in Arm (ooh, ooh)

Just like this annoying song, you'll be stuck in my memory forever.  :)  And missed!
Quote from: J S BachIf it ain't baroque, don't fix it.

Later man. I had fun tryin' to kill your pc back in the day. See you around hopefully, and thanks for all the work you've put into the game.

Thank you Halaster, for all the hard work you've put into this world, and a couple of gruesome deaths dealt to my character by you.

Im not saying bye

I'll I'm gonna say is. . .

See ya soon, bro.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Quote from: "mansa"

-LoD

Been there as well. See you sooner hopefully rather then later. Thanks for the fun you have brought the game.
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

I feel like Arm 2. isn't going to be very brutal.

There's a reason Man's laughter and Manslaughter are spelled the same.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

You've been here for as long as I've been here, and like with your hiatus...I can only imagine how it will be different with you gone.

I appreciate all your time, work, dedication, and contributions to deaths of my characters over the years.  I hope the Real World treats you well...but reserve the right to hope for your return.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

The world is ending  :evil: I'll miss you Halasturd. Thank you for being the death shroud of my dreams and letting me play in one of your clans for a bit, it was fun and interesting. All your hard work is appreciated and I know I'll really miss you. You're funny and I can just tell WoW has got you by the balls. Be good, Halasturd. *smooches*  :cry: Good luck to you, too. Drop in and tell us what's up and how you is.
You do know that MUDsex is not a coded skill, right? -Nidhogg

nothing to say, you know it all already.

was good.  you certainly know how to end a conversation.

=D
quote="Hymwen"]A pair of free chalton leather boots is here, carrying the newbie.[/quote]

See ya later Halaster. I had fun trying to kill at least one of your pcs and had fun being killed by them as well. :evil:
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

For some reason, I feel much safer now.
Thank you for all the fun, Halaster.
Quote from: VanthA well-placed grunt can be worth a thousand words.

I'm slightly concerned. First Naiona, then Halaster, are there Imms who dislike the new version of Armageddon 'that' much?

We'll miss you, Halaster.  I'm pretty sure you were directly responsible for probably none of my PC deaths, but it's still fun to blame you.
Quote from: ShalooonshTuluk: More Subtly Hot. If you can't find action in Tuluk, you're from Allanak.
Quote from: Southie"In His Radiance" -> I am a traitor / I've been playing too much in Tuluk recently.

QuoteHa, you will all be back in one form or another, me thinks.

I may not have always seen eye to eye with Hal, but I always appreciated him as an IMM and what he's done for magickers.

See you guys laterz.

Quoted from the first thread that sprung up for Hal in the Idle OOC.

So evil.  So eeeeevil.  Backstabber!

QuoteI'm slightly concerned. First Naiona, then Halaster, are there Imms who dislike the new version of Armageddon 'that' much?

I have serious doubts about that.  Muds are addicting, and they detract from real life.  He probably just needs a break.  Hell, he even already admitted he can't lie, that he might be back.[/quote]

In the days of the end..  My long drunken nights will be a little bit emptier.
Safe sands on the other side.