Muk was a large man.

Started by Flaming Ocotillo, December 05, 2006, 09:32:10 AM

Quote from: "Flaming Ocotillo"how do we all feel about this?

That Muk was a great man.

But Tek is greater.
some of my posts are serious stuff

Muk Utep was a man...
or maybe he was a dragon-man...
maybe he was just a dragon...

BUT HE WAS STILL MUK UTEP!!!

burninating the countryside
burninating the peasants
burninating all the people and thatched roof cottages

thatched roof cottages!!!

Quote from: "Shalooonsh"Is anyone else but me picturing Muk-Utep as Brock Sampson from the Venture Bros?

Yes, but with more of a jaw that could cut through solid granite.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Quote from: "Nameless Face"Its cheating.  Muk is outside the permitted height range, and I'm pretty sure none of the Class descriptions in the help files mentions precognition.

maby he was a half-elf, the looks of a human but height of an elf
dd my msn if you want, longvaladrien@hotmail.com

Quote from: "adrien"maby he was a half-elf, the looks of a human but height of an elf

Nah, he picked half-elf at creation but didn't mention any elven characteristics in his description.  Noob.
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

He was a special app.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

What really happened:

Muk was made when Arm first opened, he special app'd and all that. Then with his future seeing abilities he saw that the game would be closing in 15 years, so he was like "Hell, nothing I do will be worth it. Gah! This is stupid, I hate this. I can't play anymore," Then he retired. That was the big news he was so troubled about. He just made his generals do his bidding, cause he didn't want to play anymore. He told them exactly what to do step by step, cause he wouldn't be playing anymore.

That is what happened, Muk was just played by one of the those people who recently quit from the news of the game doing a dieing/rebirth.

He's right, actually. Heh, I wish I still played as much as I used to, but It feels so dead allready to me, blach.
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

Quote from: "LauraMars"He was a special app.

... Thank you, Laura, now I'm picturing Muk as a RETARDED Brock Samson from the Venture Brothers with a flaming red mullet.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Someone once said in OOC chatter  that Muk Utep looked like Woody Allen. The image seared itself irredeemably into my vision of the Sun-King and I just can't shake it away, no matter what he really looks like. Damn the GDB!

Quote from: "Dalmeth"
Quote from: "adrien"maby he was a half-elf, the looks of a human but height of an elf

Nah, he picked half-elf at creation but didn't mention any elven characteristics in his description.  Noob.

i sorta mentioned what your are saying except i was more blunt then you
dd my msn if you want, longvaladrien@hotmail.com

I just gotta say.. all the people dropping out of the game now are missing one HELL of a going away party...
nless explicitly stated, the opinions of this poster do not necessarily represent all staff.

Halaster the Shroud of Death sings, in unnaturally gutteral sirihish:
    "S
     T
     F
     U"

I hope we can have several "hell of a going away parties" for us offpeakers. :( I don't want to miss the end of the world because I work on Saturdays. :)
eeling YB, you think:
    "I can't believe I just said that."

Quote from: "bloodfromstone"I hope we can have several "hell of a going away parties" for us offpeakers. :( I don't want to miss the end of the world because I work on Saturdays. :)

QFT

Quote from: "Djarjak"I just gotta say.. all the people dropping out of the game now are missing one HELL of a going away party...

Quoted for truth.

It's been amazing amounts of fun.  Refer to signature below.