Man, the best thing the staff ever did

Started by moab, August 03, 2006, 10:21:51 PM

...was buy the zalanthas.org domain and host it someplace else other than ginka.

Thank you for that!
quote="Hymwen"]A pair of free chalton leather boots is here, carrying the newbie.[/quote]

Yeah gives us junkies something to do while scrounging for a new pack of needles (ie- a reboot).
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

You guys are losers.

/me goes back hitting enter to check arma's status.
21sters Unite!

jeez Creeper.  After all these years I'd have thought you'd get wise and download a client with an auto reconnect feature.  Tsk tsk
Quote from: ZhairaI don't really have a problem with drugs OR sex
Quote from: MansaMarc's got the best advice.
Quote from: WarriorPoetIf getting loaded and screwing is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Personally, I think losing Sat. downtime was the best... with this as a close second.
b]YB <3[/b]

Quote from: "Hymwen"Personally, I think losing Sat. downtime was the best... with this as a close second.

I personally think Saturday downtime was not -that- bad. I remember I actually had some social life back then... at least at one evening in the week.  :oops:

Quote from: "Morfeus"
Quote from: "Hymwen"Personally, I think losing Sat. downtime was the best... with this as a close second.

I personally think Saturday downtime was not -that- bad. I remember I actually had some social life back then... at least at one evening in the week.  :oops:

Noone's forcing you to play on Saturday ;)

And Saturday Downtime was really bad for the Euros. The game would be down from early afternoon and until 2am, on the otherwise best day of the week for gaming if you didn't have anything else to do.
b]YB <3[/b]

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

I always hated Saturday downtime because at the time I worked pretty much every Saturday night, from 5-10, and the mud would be down from the time I woke Saturday morning until after I was at work.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

I vote getting rid of saturday downtime, too. And approving my current PC as a close second.  8)

i think the best thing the staff ever did was introduce the slip command.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

I vote that the best thing the staff ever did was let me play this game.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: "Hymwen"
Noone's forcing you to play on Saturday ;)

Hey! That type of logic has no place on this GDB!

That said removing saturday downtime was a clever plot by the imms.You see in the past the imms would feed us armageddon throughout the week, then yank it away from us on saturday and watch us squirm and beg for it back with amusment. After a while however the masses were getting used to saturday downtimes, this was a problem. So now they got rid of saturday downtime and yank it away from us at randomly....without warning or preparation withdraws from Crackaggeddon come fast and hard to the sheer amusment of the imms. Yes they are a crafty and sadistic bunch, these imms of ours. :cry:

:) :D  :twisted:  :wink:

The coolest part of saturday downtime i think was that  all the imms waited to that day to implement all the changes and add the stuff they had been working on hard all week long, so people would log in curious to see the news additions or changes to the game or at least i did. Other then that i can't say i miss it myself.

Quote from: "Cuusardo"I always hated Saturday downtime because at the time I worked pretty much every Saturday night, from 5-10, and the mud would be down from the time I woke Saturday morning until after I was at work.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

This one... well, I bought new sheets later alright?
quote="Tisiphone"]Just don't expect him to NOT be upset with you for trying to steal his kidney with a sharp, pointy stick.[/quote]
The weak may inherit the earth, but they won't last two hours on Zalanathas

Quote from: "spawnloser"I vote that the best thing the staff ever did was let me play this game.
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

I'm glad someone finally agrees with me on this one. ;)
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: "Yokunama"
...so instead of stealing an uneaten one, like a normal person, I decided I wanted the one already in her mouth."

Best movies EVAR:
1. Boondock Saints
2. Green Street Hooligans
3. Fight Club

Norman Reedus is my hero.