Offense Bug

Started by Delerak, February 11, 2003, 12:48:35 AM

I'm curious if any other players have encountered a bug that has to do with your offense.  Since I have, and have been dealt with by an imm, adjusting my offense considerably to a lower level.  Has anyone else encountered this "Bug?"  I am not accusing the imms of anything here, but since I was mudmailed about this, and me having know idea what the bug is, am wondering how I am supposed to avoid it in the future?

Eh, not accusing you of anything here but don't you think that you could just as easily have mailed the Imm that mudmailed you about this? I'm sure he/she could provide you with all the answers you need far more easily than anybody here could...
You can't trust any bugger further than you can throw him, and there's nothing you can do about it, so let's have a drink" Dydactylos' philosophical mix of the Cynics, the Stoics and the Epicureans (Small Gods, Terry Pratchett)

I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered it.  This is a general discussion board.  I did reply to the mudmail but so far I have gotten nothing.

Quote from: "Delerak"...know idea what the bug is...

"Know" or "No" ?
I don't understand the question.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: "mansa"I don't understand the question.
He's asking how he is suppose to avoid this bug that raised his offence massively if he doesn't know what the bug is.

Insomniac PD. Making your posts clearer

Yeah, here's how to avoid the bug.  Don't kill stuff.  There you go.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

It seems this bug (according to the imm) is an extremely rare bug that is a big mystery and pops up every now and then in a few characters.  I hope we can figure out what it is, if anyone has any ideas.  It supposidly isn't hunting related. (killing NPCs.)

I have no idea, BUT if they can't fix it for you, then you might have to make a duplicate character (you'd have to have a different name, but your current name could still be a keyword) and have your stats boosted up to what they are now.

That's just something to keep in mind IF the bug can't be fixed. ;)

I am all for that dude, I don't know what the hell is wrong with it.   :cry:

Has your PC eaten food that others haven't?   Eaten spice others haven't?  Tablets?  Weilding a different weapon?  Any combination of the four that is unique?

Um, I eat fruit, I don't do spice, I have some unique weaponry though.