To the staff that sent -that- Turkey

Started by Ghost, November 25, 2004, 09:46:10 PM

First Halloween candy and now Turkey day . . . does anyone else get worried when the staff get playfull?   :!:  What's next, putting the claws back in Santa Claws?   :shock:

And how come Canadian Thanksgiving didn't get anything?  :evil:

Abandoned Canadian
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Quote from: "Angela Christine"What's next, putting the claws back in Santa Claws?   :shock:
I got a little present one Christmas, I think.

QuoteAnd how come Canadian Thanksgiving didn't get anything?  :evil:
The staff only celebrates holidays that count.  It is cute that Canada has their own little pretend thanksgiving though.

Quote from: "CRW"
QuoteAnd how come Canadian Thanksgiving didn't get anything?  :evil:
The staff only celebrates holidays that count.  It is cute that Canada has their own little pretend thanksgiving though.

HO! SNAP!

Quote from: "sacac"I love when it did the Jig.
I could have sworn someone was going to "kill turkey."

I would love to see,

The gigantic, skeletal turkey looks amused at the antics of the greyish skinned man for a moment, before deliberately lifting up one its clawed feet...

Quote from: "xX_Cathedral_Xx"You know, I'm kinda scared to see what happens on Christmas..

Last year it was Githmas.. I vaguely remember some dude running into the tavern and handing me a wrapped present saying Merry Githmas! And when I opened it.. and it exploded confetti or something of the sort, it was very clever.. nothing like a 1250 ft turkey.. but very good.  :wink:
he love that you have found is the love that you can never find, because it's the love that is never able to be found.

I remember a lot of wacky holiday zaniness when I first started playing.

The easter tregil handed out colored erdlu eggs once.

I'm glad they dusted off the skeletal turkey.

When do we start getting meaty prizes?
For those who knew him, my husband Jay, known as Becklee from time to time on Arm, died August 17th, 2008, from complications of muscular dystrophy.