Down?

Started by MSM, August 30, 2004, 02:07:56 PM

I'm in your apartment, killing your dude!

Yeah I just got discconected not long ago also

:glowers at ~MSM
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

Someone's been crashing the game, and it was not me.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Wasn't me.  I was out getting syllabi today.
 wish I was witty enough to have something here.  Alas.

Sorry. I didn't know Ginka would react to being petted like that.

Is Ginka down or just me? I can not connect to ARM for about an hour.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -MT

Me too. So either the two of us have been singled out  in the whole universe for Armacrack cold turkey (scrapes fingernails down the wall) :evil: .
Or,
It's
Down
Merrr!!!
:cry:
ast a Cold Eye, Horseman,
Pass By!

Hey, give me 200mg Arm, or I will die.

Damn it, whole net connection was down at whole stupid university for hours, and I am back now, but Arm is down. Why me? Why me? :(
Quote from: Sir DiealotHow 'bout, instead of stopping app special apps, because some people are morons, you just stop those accounts from Special Apping? It would stop the mongoloids from constantly bugging you...

I agree. This is lame. Damned tempermental Ginka.
*scowls*

You know... On second thought, you probably don't.
:P
<Blank> says, out of character:
     "OW!  Afk a moment, my chair just...broke, beneath me."

I find myself going to check out the connection once in a while..
Lovehina- Ken Akamatsu

Would be nice to know what is the problem and how long it will be down.  :(

Whatever happened to the time telling us when it was down?
-X-_

> sing (dancing around with a wand in one hand) Put that together and what do you got?  Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy Xoo!

It seems to continue running until the game is reset. Then the counter restarts. Maybe they linked the counter to the computer's counter, which would mean that when the game is down, but the computer is running, it wouldn't know to stop counting?

*bump*

Same question, is it down?
Quote from: Sir DiealotHow 'bout, instead of stopping app special apps, because some people are morons, you just stop those accounts from Special Apping? It would stop the mongoloids from constantly bugging you...

It's still down for me.
Quote from: Saikun
I can tell you for sure it won't be tonight. So no point in poking at it all night long. I'd suggest sleep, or failing that, take to the streets and wreak havoc.

I can't connect either.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

will be back up momentarily.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

Uptime: 234:32:36

We were going to a record. I don't remember any 7 days in a row without crash or restart, but we have about 10 days now.

I have to admit that economy of the cities had started to suck. I am something, and I can only sell something, but the shop is full of that something, so I cannot sell that something. In other words I am so happy for this crash. Hang me, but I am happy  8)

What is that something? No need for IC info. But, there was no other way to solve that.

I'm good now.
Quote from: Saikun
I can tell you for sure it won't be tonight. So no point in poking at it all night long. I'd suggest sleep, or failing that, take to the streets and wreak havoc.

It was me! I crashed the game! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!  :twisted:

So the front page shows it's up as well as the uptime counter in the corner, but I can't connect at the moment, 2:50 EST.  Is it just me?

Nope - I can't connect either.