Allanak

Started by ermanmutlu, August 05, 2004, 06:56:15 PM

Could there be any war between Allanak and Tuluk? I mean is it possible for rp?

This board is for general discussion of Armageddon MUD. No flames, no IC-sensitive information.
Back from a long retirement

There have been wars between Allanak and Tuluk.  It was a period in time that did happen while the game was running (ie players were RPing the war out).

http://www.armageddon.org/cgi-bin/help_index/timeline.cgi

Quote from: "ermanmutlu"Could there be any war between Allanak and Tuluk? I mean is it possible for rp?

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HA!

Smooth man.

I see. I was trying to know whether it was rping or just a story for background.

Quote from: "EvilRoeSlade"This board is for general discussion of Armageddon MUD. No flames, no IC-sensitive information.

I think you misread him.  I think he just wanted to know if war could happen between the city-states.

IC-facist! :lol:
 wish I was witty enough to have something here.  Alas.

That wasn't what he wrote the first time around.

Haven't you read the docs?

Edit:  Specifically this one? http://www.armageddon.org/cgi-bin/help_index/timeline.cgi
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Quote from: "EvilRoeSlade"That wasn't what he wrote the first time around.

Ooh, I missed the edit.  Now I follow.

Can I still call you an IC-fascist?  Pwease?
 wish I was witty enough to have something here.  Alas.

Yes.

Sorry, Cuusardo. it was a hard situation. That came into my mind to write:-)

A hard situation?  Last time I checked, it's strongly suggested that players read the docs before making a character...
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

The original topic was different and not suitable for this category. This is why helper wrote that message. I know all the story, and I read all docs.

Players have indeed spurred great wars into motion as well as faught in them. It isnt all just made up.

I hope this answers your question.
"People survive by climbing over anyone who gets in their way, by cheating, stealing, killing, swindling, or otherwise taking advantage of others."
-Ginka

"Don't do this. I can't believe I have to write this post."
-Rathustra