E-mail changing

Started by ermanmutlu, July 29, 2004, 09:06:22 AM

I wanted to change my e-mail info. I've been waiting for several hours, and it hasn't come yet. Is it normal? If someone knows mechanisim of this e-mail sending, help me. I cannot use my account. I wanna play :(

Have you checked the junk mail? And that you wrote the address correctly? Does you e-mail provider block armageddon.org?

I think it is automated. Mine came immediately.

ermanmutlu? Turkish? Great!
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Yeah my friend, Turkish:-) I think hotmail blocked it then. That means my account is dead.
R.P.

Make a Yahoo account! No spam mail and easier to access
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

I have already one, but my account was old enough to give me advantage while creating new character. Sadly, I was waiting for approve to my new character (it was cool)

You can change your email in the Login screen. When you LOG IN to your account, since you
do not have a character click on the Change your email option, and WA-LAH, you can insert
the new email. If you have a character, you must disconnect from the character then click
on the Change email option.
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Quote from: "Krath"You can change your email in the Login screen. When you LOG IN to your account, since you
do not have a character click on the Change your email option, and WA-LAH, you can insert
the new email. If you have a character, you must disconnect from the character then click
on the Change email option.

When you change the email though, does the account not give you a random password which is then sent to that email addy for confirmation?

If so, then the account is likely lost...

Opps. I thought he meant he was waiting for a char approval.  :oops:

I had disconnected from server. Now, when I wanted to log in, server requires my new password which has been sent to hotmail, so I do not have a chance to use "change e-mail" option.
I reconfigured my hotmail, is there any way to make server send my new password again? it could come, I think.

You're in a tough spot friend. At this point I would mail mud@ginka.armageddon.org and explain the situation. They will try and help you out any way they can. Hopefully they can track the email and dig up the password, or change it themselves for you.

Good luck.

Email mud and they can reset the password for you.  Make sure your hotmail account is set to receive that email before doing so.

Quote from: "Sanvean"Make sure your hotmail account is set to receive that email before doing so.

I use hotmail, and I've noticed that most email I receive from MUD goes to the Bulk Mail folders.  You can either let that keep happening and remember to check your Bulk Mail folder, or it is possible to tell hotmail that the email is not to be considered Bulk Mail.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev