Weekly Update for July 24, 2004

Started by Ammit, July 28, 2004, 10:13:21 PM

News[/u]:
We're still soliciting player histories for the staff documentation. Anything's fair game for a write-up of your character. What do you want remembered about your character? What did s/he do, and who did s/he interact with? What would other members of her/his clan remember, what stories would the grandchildren tell? Write-ups of past clans, including the slew of player-created desert elf tribes, are also quite welcome. Let us immortalize you. Send your emails to sanvean@armageddon.org.

Paid ginka's rent for another 6 months. (Nessalin)

Code Changes[/u]:
Torches now have a chance of extinguishing in high wind or bad weather. Please report any problems via the bug

command. (Script by Halaster, added to items by Ashyom)
Added three new material types (Sanvean)

World Changes[/u]:
4 rooms, 2 objects (Ashyom)
3 NPCs from EvilRoeSlade, 1 NPC, 4 objects, 1 Room and 1 Shop (Ix Machina)
1 object from Asinha, 2 new tattoos from Narlac, 1 room from Ixmachina, 6 new npcs and 4 objects (Mekeda)
Room echoes in Tembo's Tooth from DragonZHell (Mekeda)
Luir's Outpost Updates (Mekeda)
2 NPCs (Raesanos)
1 object from Marko (Sanvean)
Poets' Circle updates (Sanvean)

Document Changes[/u]:
Webpages Added:
http://www.armageddon.org/rp/seminars/seminar8.html (Sanvean)

Webpages Updated:
http://www.armageddon.org/rp/seminars/ (Sanvean) - link added

Helpfiles Updated:
TRAP (Sanvean)
CITY_LUIRS_OUTPOST, CURSES, FOCUS, INDEX, TYPOS, WOOD, ZALANTHAS (Vendyra)

Typos/bugs/ideas:
Ammit (5), AngelaChristine (2), Apocalyptic_Cow (1), Appeles (1), Brolly (2), Bushranger (1), Caliphar (1), Delirium (2), DragonzHell (1), EvilRoeSlade (1), Fhydan (1), Godkarma (1), Hen (1), Hitomi (2), Hoodwink (1), Icewhiz (1), Jcruise (2), Lazloth (5), Marc (2), Marko (1), Mekeda (3), Myrdryn (3), nari (2), Narlac (1), Nineveh (1), Phyrne (1), Savak (1), Sephiroto (1), Shaleah (1), Sleazye(1), SLink (1), Spawnloser (1), Thomalas (1), vlad (2), xanous (1), Ziel (1), Zwen (1)

Fixers included Mekeda and Sanvean

Clan Assignments:
Allanak Templarate and Militia: Dyrinis@armageddon.org, Kivan@armageddon.org, Naiona@armageddon.org and

Wachabe@armageddon.org
Anyali: Louten@armageddon.org
Atrium: Adhira@armageddon.org
Bards of Poets Circle: Sanvean@armageddon.org, Mekeda@armageddon.org,
and Ixmachina@armageddon.org
House Borsail: Kivan@armageddon.org, Naiona@armageddon.org and Wachabe@armageddon.org
Desert Elves: Bhagharva@armageddon.org and Myrixt@armageddon.org
The Guild: Nidhogg@armageddon.org and Tiernan@armageddon.org
Haruch Kemad: Bhagharva@armageddon.org and Myrixt@armageddon.org
House Kadius: Ashyom@armageddon.org and Sanura@armageddon.org
House Kurac: Gesht@armageddon.org and Mekeda@armageddon.org
Northern Templarate and Militia: Myrdryn@armageddon.org and Nidhogg@armageddon.org
House Nenyuk: Ammit@armageddon.org, Kurano@armageddon.org and Nidhogg@armageddon.org
House Oash: Ashyom@armageddon.org, Myrdryn@armageddon.org, and Nechomacus@armageddon.org
House Salarr: Ixmachina@armageddon.org and Xygax@armageddon.org
Tan Muark: Naephet@armageddon.org, Gilvar@armageddon.org, Zhaira@armageddon.org and Adhira@armageddon.org
House Tenneshi: Dakurus@armageddon.org and Adhira@armageddon.org
House Tor: Gilvar@armageddon.org and Sanura@ginka.armageddon.org
T'zai Byn: Tlaloc@armageddon.org and Raesanos@armageddon.org
House Winrothol: Ammit@armageddon.org and Tlaloc@armageddon.org

111 applications accepted, 87 edited, 24 rejected.
3177 items are craftable (16% of database)
There are 27365 rooms, 19172 objects, and 6699 npcs in the game.

Special apps should be sent to Brixius@armageddon.org

Man, your quote is mean, Ammit.  :P
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Quote from: "code changes"Torches now have a chance of extinguishing in high wind or bad weather. Please report any problems via the bug command. (Script by Halaster, added to items by Ashyom)

I like it a lot.

To tell the truth, I'm trying to program my own MUD in my free time. I'm trying to mak something with similar codebase to ARM. Oh please! If you enhance this game this fast I'll just give up :)
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Quote from: "code changes"Torches now have a chance of extinguishing in high wind or bad weather. Please report any problems via the bug command. (Script by Halaster, added to items by Ashyom)

That is so Rockin....I think I'm sprung.
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

Well, before I saw this quote, I thought it is a bug.  Now I see it is awesome.
some of my posts are serious stuff