Huh?

Started by Cowboy, July 25, 2004, 02:45:28 PM

Is the game up or down? Can't seem to to get in.
I'd rather be lucky than good.

Down for me, I hope my char doesnt die, was in middle of the desert looking for my long lost chisel!

I believe it crashed...

How long does it take for them to fix it roughly?

Well.. I am on right now. It seems to be fixed ^__^

QuoteI believe it crashed..

Yep.  one easy way to to tell if it's an internet problem or a crash.  If it's an internet problem  your client will take some time to respond back that it can't connect.  If the mud crashed (not the server) it will usually respond back immediately.  Hopefully this means the critters are stopped dead in thier tracks as well as our characters  :wink:
quote="Morgenes"]
Quote from: "The Philosopher Jagger"You can't always get what you want.
[/quote]

I was trying to figure out how much room I had left in my pack by dropping one and picking it back up before the crash. I think I lost one of the packs...is there anything I can do about this? or is the pack just gone for ever?

I was transported to my last save spot, and my long lost chisel, is now perma  lost :/
May God have mercy on my foes, because I wont.

Bah its down again :(  Anyone know where to buy a chisel in Tuluk?  The shop I bought it from doesnt have it anymore (even after the reset) And I cant find one anywhere :/

Quote from: "Kill4Free"Bah its down again :(  Anyone know where to buy a chisel in Tuluk?  The shop I bought it from doesnt have it anymore (even after the reset) And I cant find one anywhere :/

Sounds like the perfect question to ask in a tavern to me, never know what might come of it either.

Yeah you are right, just that the game is down now, and I figure I might as well do something :P

It seems like there's been a recent code change, and it's causing the game to either crash or hang for a bit.

If you are doing something, and it seems to do it, please use the 'BUG' command, and BUG it. (See help bug)

Then -STOP- -DOING- -IT-

Thank you.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one