Contact

Started by sheep, July 19, 2004, 07:32:13 PM

Does your maximum stun go down when you're in contact with someone? I just now noticed my stun increasing after I broke off a contact and was wondering if it was a bug or if it's supposed to be that way.

It is not a bug.  It represents the strain you are under while maintaining a connection over the Way.

Okay, thanks. Strange that I never noticed this. Is it more noticeable for characters with lower wisdom or something?

I don't know what the criteria is, but I do notice that most of my characters never had a max-lowering, and a couple of them did.

I had the same happen with my half-elf who could run an infinite amount of rooms without ever losing MV.

And then I found out the prompt was set wrong.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Haha...fucking great larroth...:)
Veteran Newbie

Yep, I've had it with some characters and not others.  Can't see any real pattern as to why.  One of the great mysteries.
Vettrock

This would happen to my last PC some times.. But never to the new one..

So looks like it's comman.
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

I've also noticed that sometimes my character will know when they are contacted, and sometimes they won't. All my characters have been able to notice when someone breaks contact...