Pull quiver broken?

Started by the traveller, July 19, 2004, 06:02:04 AM

Is the pull quiver command currently broken, or is it just my characters quiver item/quiver wear location/type of arrow (tried three types) ?

When I try the command, I consistantly get this message:

You can't use an <insert arrow type here> as an arrow.
It seemed to work fine up until a day or so back. Others are having similar problems?

walking man

Same here. It will probably get fixed soon, though.

Me too!  I noticed it after I bought a new quiver, so I thought I just had a buggy quiver.  

In the mean time, I set a macro that does both:
    get arrow quiver
    ep arrow
It is actually a little faster than pull quiver, since a macro takes only only one keystroke.  Normally I avoid command stacking, but the pull quiver command normally stacks those two commands, so I figure this one is kosher.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Fixed.

Thanks to Mekeda for helping reproduce the problem & explaining how it used to work.

Thanks!  You guys are cool.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

I second that.
Thank you. :D

Thanks.
'm helpful to noobs, ask me questions, totally noob friendly.

"Mail mud@ginka.armageddon.org if you think you've crashed the game."

--Nessalin

Thanks, that was a mild pain.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Has anyone else noticed a problem with sheathes?  I don't know if related  but it seems like a recent introduction.
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

Quote from: "Lazloth"Has anyone else noticed a problem with sheathes?  I don't know if related  but it seems like a recent introduction.

Fix from tenebrius, goes in next reboot.

Nifty.  Thanks gang.
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

Quote from: "nessalin"Fixed.

Thanks to Mekeda for helping reproduce the problem & explaining how it used to work.

Very nice. Thank you.