Strange sights.

Started by WhiteRanger, July 07, 2004, 10:41:42 AM

Have you ever had a character who has seen something that perhaps he shouldnt have seen considering his nature. Its not like many rinther's are ever going to see Tektolnes's treasure trove, things like that. Its those kind of encounters, the ones you would never expect, that make a character seem epic to me. Say a warrior takes down a bahamet, quiet a feat I agree, but he is a warrior, if anyone was going to do it eventually, it was going to be him.

For example I once had a ranger that actually managed to end up in the elemental plane of fire. Not saying he lasted long, but it really made me feel like the character had lived a full life to see something most of kind would never experience.

Come on share the stories, I like'm a whole bunches.
oodness, courage, and love is a song. In my travels I have learned one thing, evil creatures can not sing.  -Drizzt Do'Urden-

Since this is heavily related to IC events, I don't think this is the sort of thing to be discussed. Especially since some events MAY be secretive and/or still be a plot being run in game.