Oi! Meet and Greets?

Started by Leonidas, July 02, 2004, 02:35:50 PM

Umm hello?

I was thinking like if there is a large pop. of people in an area that plays ARM, maybe we should be having things like Meet and Greets and stuff.

I live in Ottawa, and I know there are quite a few people that play who live in the area.

So yeah, so maybe like something like that.

Meet and greets, we can have cupcakes and brownies eh?
heh

MAX
ne man can make the world tremble, or in this case four?

There's a yearly APM, though recently there's been two. One at Dragon Con in Atlanta, and one up north for the poor people who can't afford to get all the way to the bible belt.

-Tortall, who's ankle really hurts.
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Hey,
well then screw that I am having one in Ottawa.
and thats final.
If I only had a place to put it.
heh heh

Maka is my beetle
Tivia is my grashopper
Grungi is my marble

Meet in ottawa would be cool, the meet could be held somewhere like the rideay centre, or somewhere central, i know that there are quite a few of players who live in ottawa, so if anyone of you ottawans are wanting to get together and have a meet, we could try and organize one, just let us know if you're interested.

to the guy who mentioned alabama, ok, i play armageddon.. for fun... im not gonna travel all the god damned way to alabama to meet people who play an online rolelplaying game with me, that would just be sad.. :) sorry.
your mother is an elf.

I think its more sad to participate in a third world APM.

Just kidding,

Williamson

(PS: Atlanta is in Georgia, not Alabama)
"Let sleeping characters sleep naked." -Azroen

When in Ottawa?
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

As of late, we're not entirely sure. At the moment we're just waiting to see if there would be enough interest.. even 3 people would be anough to get together and chat... so yeah, when we see people are interesting, we'll talk about times :D
your mother is an elf.

Pick a good time and a place and I bet there will be more than three players.  ;)

I'd suggest a barn... but that may be because I am partial.

I also live in Ottawa, and would likely show up for a meeting. I think there's at -least- 5 people who play Armageddon that live here. Probably closer to 10 though. Name the time and place (weekend best, Rideau area best).

I am trying to have a party on the 24th of this month to celebrate my birthday, so if I can find a place to have it, and people want to come to Minneapolis, PM me or something.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Alright then, maybe we'll just set out a date.. and place.. and see how people react... andrew.. im just gonna throw this out, so yeah...

how's about... next saturday... (Since the game isnt up and we need lives ;) )... at the rideau centre at like 1....so that's Saturday the 10th? i think... at 1.... at the rideau center on the roof.

Saturday the 10th, 1pm, on the roof of the Rideau centre.

Good? Complaints? Suggestions?

dan
your mother is an elf.

Alright then, maybe we'll just set out a date.. and place.. and see how people react... andrew.. im just gonna throw this out, so yeah...

how's about... next saturday... (Since the game isnt up and we need lives ;) )... at the rideau centre at like 1....so that's Saturday the 10th? i think... at 1.... at the rideau center on the roof.

Saturday the 10th, 1pm, on the roof of the Rideau centre.

dan
your mother is an elf.

ok, you figured it out yourself, but dis-regard of of those, you pick which, add a bit of fun to it ;)
your mother is an elf.

Pick a time and place and I'm in.
Quote from: Saikun
I can tell you for sure it won't be tonight. So no point in poking at it all night long. I'd suggest sleep, or failing that, take to the streets and wreak havoc.

umm... i posted a time and place up.. a bit...... but ill say it again...

So far, the speculate time and place. IS

When: Saturday the 10th (or whatever the date for the next saturday is)
         At 1pm.

Where: Rideau Centre Rooftop

your mother is an elf.

Of course?.... anyone in ottawa can come if they like, hell, it'd be feckin' awesome if people outside of ottawa came in, it'll be a good time.

ONLY CONDITION: You, must promise not to rape or murder the younger mudders. :) That is all

Saturday 10th, 1 pm, Rideau centre Rooftop...

Wee
your mother is an elf.

Quote from: "Moofassa"Of course?.... anyone in ottawa can come if they like, hell, it'd be feckin' awesome if people outside of ottawa came in, it'll be a good time.

ONLY CONDITION: You, must promise not to rape or murder the younger mudders. :) That is all

No murders?  Count me out then.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

I'm only comming if you bring your shawarma's... nutsy.

ok, fine, you may murder ONE and only one younger mudder, provided you bring a canned-food itme.... which we will not give to the poor.. but eat.. with plastic spoons.. which you must also provide.. deal?
your mother is an elf.

Alas, I only have 2 plastic spoons, and one of them is dirty.  Not to mention that I'm very nearly as far from Ottawa as I can get without leaving Canada, so I don't think I can make it anyway.  :cry:

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

hmm im gonna start a new thread.
your mother is an elf.

Quote from: "Angela Christine"Alas, I only have 2 plastic spoons, and one of them is dirty.  Not to mention that I'm very nearly as far from Ottawa as I can get without leaving Canada, so I don't think I can make it anyway.  :cry:

AC

So you live in the Yukon?
Vettrock

Quote from: "Vettrock"
Quote from: "Angela Christine"Not to mention that I'm   very nearly as far from Ottawa as I can get without leaving Canada,

So you live in the Yukon?

No, just an island off the coast of BC.  So I'm off the continent and it would be difficult to get much farther west without leaving the country . . . and landing in the ocean.  And who wants to live in the ocean?  I have no desire to eat raw fish, and it's really hard to get a good fire going under water.

AC

Damn that time sucks for me.
Oh well
I gots a family party mabobber that starts at about 2, and I live a little ways from Downtown.
WC
so could we get it moved to an earlier time, like 10 am or 11 am?

Andrew

I work at one of the local wading pools in Ottawa.  Ten points goes to the Ottawa-armer that can hit me with a water balloon at work.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]