Problem with stamina?

Started by The Whip, June 24, 2004, 06:46:50 PM

My guy takes 10 minutes to gain 7 stamina and I know its cuz he weighs like 10 tons but even when I take his gear off and go to sleep it takes the same amount of time.I can even be sleeping inside of a house and it does this.Any suggestions as of why?
ou can change the past but the future can refuse to change.

I'd email code questions like this to the staff inbox. But that might just be me.

The help files say stamina is based on endurance; if you have low endurance it would explain why it's taking so long to recouperate. If that is the case, you could play your character like it has asthma or something along the lines of that. Your problem does seem a bit extreme though...

It might also have to do with how low your stamina dropped from its max, before you started trying to regain it.

Like - if you're "exhausted" it might take longer to gain 7 stamina points than if you were "a bit winded" - to gain the same 7 points.

I don't know if it works like that - but it might be the case.

Also note where you are when regenning.  If you are outside, the sun beating down on you is not very refreshing.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

My guys endurance is lets say very nice. Not really gonna worry about it now that i am back with civilization....get a mount instead....

And here I was thinking this would be about mud sex, with a long, entertaining post from AC. :(
color=darkred][size=9]Complaints of unfairness on the part of
other players will not be given an audience.
If you think another character was mean
to you, you're most likely right.[/color][/size]

and being dehydrated doesn't help anything, so make sure to have water ;)
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.

Gee Sacac thanks for the wise advice.I shall follow it and be all smart and stuff.I am truly grateful. :lol: [/quote]