Noble PC's

Started by NewGirlJasmine, June 17, 2004, 01:42:05 AM

How do you get a Noble character? it would definitely fit my sadistic side

Read the Staff Announcements for openings.  Bug your friendly neighborhood clan imms.
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

Thanks....if ye ever come in the 'Barrel look me up. Im always there drinking.

hey Im 4 sid short of an ale...can ye help me out? :twisted:

Oh, I can, no problem there...

Please, refrain from posting IC or IC seeming things.
f time conversions are giving you a head-ache, visit: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/

I'm the one! I ATE Muk-Utep AND Tektolenes. You only think they exist because my rat-like character (the idea posted under General Clan Discussion a while back) devoured them and continued to play both roles, revelling in the mass carnage war creates (since he's a rat, devours people and whatnot, making larger hordes of rats, etc.)!

On a more serious note, it is one of the rules of the GDB not to spread IC information though, I get the impression the individual in question is a newbie and probably hasn't seen the rule. Maybe it could be appended to the top of the Board (underneath the Armageddon Title): Don't post IC information! Or the giant Rat will get you!!!

Personally, I'm liking that addition myself. Ah, the fame of playing a gigantic rat. :P

It is at the top of the page all the time..

This board is for general discussion of Armageddon MUD. No flames, no IC-sensitive information.

Just look up.

By yeah, in case you did not know. It is in poor taste to announce who your PC is, what they do, or where they hang out all the time. Also for  questions like:

How can I play a noble?

How many days are in the week?.

Those can most likely go in the Ask the players forum, which is the place for Newbie questions. The rerson why is that someone may have asked those before or someone may want know that same question in a month or so as well and look through that forum.
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

Just so folks are In The Know:

House Winrothol is currently looking for 2 people to play Nobles.
House Borsail is currently looking for at least 1 Noble.
House Tenneshi is currently looking for 2 people.

So...thats a whole 5 slots, open and waiting for people to send in applications. If you think you might be interested in these positions, please check the Staff Announcements board, and look at the various postings, and find out who you're supposed to contact, and what you're supposed to send in.
Tlaloc
Legend