Wish me luck, I'm goin' in.

Started by OmniscientSentinal, June 15, 2004, 02:14:14 PM

I have been a lurker of these forums for a couple years and I've made numerous accounts trying to get in to the game. It is great but I've always felt somewhat intimidated. Having work magically come up everytime I tried playing didn't help either. Now that its the summer I have the time to really try to get into this game. Hopefully by the end of summer I'll have the code and stuff down.
 had some really good quotes here but they were about 745 more characters than is the limit.

Good luck!

Have fun!

:D
Crackageddon.... once an addict, always an addict

The best of luck!

And remember that you can talk to the Helpers, if you get stuck.

I wish I had not missed that page for the first 6 months.  :oops:

Sorry, we have too many players already.  I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
Back from a long retirement

SHH don't scare him off just yet!

Come to the Arena! You can learn alot from those friendly types in there, they'll volunteer to help you anyway they can... :shock:
Surrender!"
"You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept."

Welcome.
gnorance is no excuse. Discipline cures all.

Please feel free to see a Helper if you have any sort of problem. We love to see new folks, and I hope that you have read the docs available.

Watch out for the smurfs!
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Run away! You have been lucky so far, but you must run away!
Anyways.. (You will get this a lot) Welcome to Crackageddon.  :lol:
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.

This game is not addictive and if they charged for it no one would pay.

Okay, I lie.

If you had to pay for it and choose between paying for it and your food, you would sit down and plan out a ration schedule.  If you have kids, remember to feed them, please.  There is no prompt that pops up and says "Your kids are -starving-."  If you have pets, go ahead and sell them, you'll forget about them.  Matter of fact, the kids can go too.

Welcome and good luck. Remember to get your daily reccomended exericse and workouts in, as well as regular meals and bathroom breaks. This game has a bad way of taking those things away from you without you even knowing it  :D

Quote from: "sacac"Run away! You have been lucky so far, but you must run away!
Anyways.. (You will get this a lot) Welcome to Crackageddon.  :lol:

As apposed to arm you get crack?

I don't see the relation but okay....