Halflings

Started by Sanvean, June 06, 2004, 12:47:22 PM

Hahah...

The yellow-tusked, crimson-skinned half-giant is standing here, covered in halflings.

As he tries to brush the biting frenzy of halflings off, the yellow-tusked, crimson-skinned half-giant shouts, in sirihish:"Aiiiieeeeeee! Get 'em off!!! Get 'em off Logar!!!!"

The yellow-tusked, crimson-skinned half-giant's screams die off with a gurgle as he is taken down by the swarming mass of halflings.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

When are the 'testers' being chosen?  I won't know for a couple of days if my character is going to be embroiled in anything, or free to be temporarily stored.

By Sunday the 13th I believe the announcement said.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Hmmm... I'm sure there is much more halfling documentation available than what I have found... could anyone who is good with links list some up for me? Also, are there sample descriptions anywhere?

Thanks in advance  :D

look north

[near] A very short figure in a brown-fur cloak stands here

A very short figure in a brown-fur cloak arrives from the north

say (Tapping ~short on the head) Hello there little child, aren't you a little ways away from home?

The short figure in a brown-fur cloak begins hissing at you, then clicking it's tongue to make a series of noises.

emote raises a brow, looking towards ~short in a confused manner.

The short figure in a brown-fur cloak lowers his hood, revealing a short, painted halfing.

The short, painted halfing jumps at your ankles and begins biting you.

think: Never saw that coming.

the short, painted halfing pierces your neck, inflicting a grievious wound.

*Starting screen

-Only one of the several possible humourous encounters with one of these PC halfings.      :twisted:

-GF