Things you have always wanted to see.

Started by WhiteRanger, June 02, 2004, 01:02:03 PM

Alright, I understand you now, and I hope you didn't feel like I was attacking you personally so much as I was attacking the mentality that I had percieved.

I think that there are plenty of humiliations for an imaginitive player.  Is that manly man ticking you off?  See how reverantly he'll speak regarding the size of his member after you castrate him!  Is your rival talking circles around you with his eloquent speech?  Ensure that he never does so again by cutting his tongue off!  Even a public whipping can go a long ways for an imaginitive player.
Back from a long retirement

I felt like that *chuckle* but you were right. I couldn't just express myself clearly. You know, I always hiss at people, so no problem.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

I always wanted to see a southern templar kiss an elf in the barrel.

Seriously though, I cant tell you what I want to see, because its secret and my PC will make it happen  8)

QuoteI'd like to see a hermit, that lives in a cave, alone, and babbles to himself in his own gibberish language. He doesn't talk to anyone, he hits people with his gnarled piece of dried out wood if they enter his cave, and focuses primarily on hiding from the sun.

He is not a mindbender, sorceror, magicker, secret northern spy, Templar, raider, ninja-assassin, or in any way special. He is just a crazy fucking old man, who lives in a cave.

Is that too much to ask?

The character after my next character shall adhere to this concept. He'll also be a drunk, hope you don't mind.
musashi: It's also been argued that jesus was a fictional storybook character.

QuoteIf i saw a rebel group of filthy people, IC id think they were crazy. OOC i'd think they probably are letting western ideas poison their characters.

Now, take a righteously-minded noble or templar who wants to overthrow tek and bring freedom and hapiness and strength of the people of allanak...-that's- plausible, if exceedingly rare.

You're kidding, right?
quote="Teleri"]I would highly reccomend some Russian mail-order bride thing.  I've looked it over, and it seems good.[/quote]

QuoteYou're smoking crack, right?
musashi: It's also been argued that jesus was a fictional storybook character.

I want to see LESS beautiful flawless female PCs who emote how shapely their legs are, how they flutter the eyelashes of their kohl-intensified eyes and how gracefully they move ALL the time. Its nice to self advertise once in awhile, but does it have to be every or every second emote you come up with? You dont have to tell me you move with cat-like grace every time you take a step, I got it the first time. I'd rather see some interesting quirks from you, even if they make your PC look like less of a perfect barbie doll.

Now that I think about it, its really just the females. Kudos to the players of male characters for not trying to drown me in their handsomeness every time they do something.

Quote from: "Akaramu"I want to see LESS beautiful flawless female PCs who emote how shapely their legs are, how they flutter the eyelashes of their kohl-intensified eyes and how gracefully they move ALL the time.

Of all the people to say such a thing....  :roll:

Quote from: "Anonymous"
Quote from: "Akaramu"I want to see LESS beautiful flawless female PCs who emote how shapely their legs are, how they flutter the eyelashes of their kohl-intensified eyes and how gracefully they move ALL the time.

Of all the people to say such a thing....  :roll:

Yes. Of all my PCs, one had AI agility and was an acrobat, so I roleplayed it. But she was an annoying brat who ticked everyone off, definitely not flawless. If she fluttered her eyelashes she probably wanted money because she was a hooker. Then I had an assassin with very high agility who was a nomad and dancer as well, she did move gracefully once in awhile, but more often just quietly, and the emotes definitely were not self-advertising. And my others fit even less into the scheme. Care to PM me and explain me what that comment was aimed at, Mr. or Ms. Anonymous? I'd love to know. Thanks.  :wink:

I'd like to see more independent merchant PCs.  Right now if one wants to have an independent character most people become hunters.  It's very hard to start up merchant PCs on one's own, but I think it would make a tremendous difference if we could have more.  If we had more independent merchant PCs the idea of a market based on negotiating price would take on a whole new meaning for all PCs, the virtual idea of a rising merchant/rich class would take on more PC dimensions,  eventually other PCs interaction and even being hired would come about.  As I've stated before, I'd like to see the merchant houses close to PCs all together, but even with them open I still see enough room for independent merchant PCs to make a considerable difference to the PC population.
"The Highlord casts a shadow because he does not want to see skin!" -- Boog

<this space for rent>

Quote from: "Dirr"
QuoteI'd like to see a hermit, that lives in a cave, alone, and babbles to himself in his own gibberish language. He doesn't talk to anyone, he hits people with his gnarled piece of dried out wood if they enter his cave, and focuses primarily on hiding from the sun.

He is not a mindbender, sorceror, magicker, secret northern spy, Templar, raider, ninja-assassin, or in any way special. He is just a crazy fucking old man, who lives in a cave.

Is that too much to ask?

The character after my next character shall adhere to this concept. He'll also be a drunk, hope you don't mind.

Yes, being a drunk is okay.  Perhaps you can brew terrible tasting strong drink in the cave.