Nenyuk positions open

Started by Nidhogg, May 20, 2004, 08:15:12 PM

I've joined Ammit and Kurano on the Nenyuk team. We're interested in expanding the ranks.

I'm looking for some strong players to fill some challenging positions. What is important is an understanding of the game world, and society, an ability to stick with a role, the ability to communicate clearly, and a good attitude.

Karma is not required for these roles.

If interested please contact nidhogg@armageddon.org (ccing ammit@armageddon.org kurano@armagedon.org mud@armageddon.org) with a character concept.

Thank you.
idhogg

Ask me if I'm a tree

We are still looking for fill one role. This is a northern junior agent position.

No karma is required for this position and new players are encouraged to apply. Applicants should feel familiar with the game world, and the social docs.

If interested write nidhogg@armageddon.org, kurano@armageddon.org, ammit@armageddon.org and cc mud@armageddon.org
idhogg

Ask me if I'm a tree

Once again, House Nenyuk, owner of rental properties, and bankers of the Known World, has an opening.

The above still applies. This role is ideal for someone who is organized, with creative problem solving skills, a desire for social rp, and good communication skills.  An ability to stick with a role, and play regularly, are also needed. This will be a southern based role.

If interested, write nidhogg@armageddon.org, vanth@armageddon.org, kurano@armageddon.org, and cc mud@armageddon.org.
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

This role has been filled.  Thank you to all who applied.
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!