HRPT friday.

Started by Radioactive Age, May 02, 2004, 09:29:16 PM

ANother one. Ohh joy! This one is probably to finnish off everyone who did not die in the one today.

RPT, not HRPT.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

This one today did certanily raise a lot of questions. It will be interesting to see what happens.
 am a benevolent tyrannt.

Hey I didn't say anything! ...did I? Man, I'm still getting the hang of these boards.
 am a benevolent tyrannt.

Yes, please note that the event on Friday will be a regular RPT, and will not have the same scale as today's event.

Quote from: "Raesanos"Yes, please note that the event on Friday will be a regular RPT, and will not have the same scale as today's event.

Its still gonna bring out an HRPT amount of people, because no one knows if its gonna be northlands/southlands/plains/luirs/etc.

So its basically an HRPT.

Quote from: "Anonymous"

Its still gonna bring out an HRPT amount of people, because no one knows if its gonna be northlands/southlands/plains/luirs/etc.

So its basically an HRPT.

Not if it only affects certain areas..

The observant will know what the RPT is.

Call it what you like...I'm gonna have to say it's a: WRPT

World Recomended Playing time

Cuz if you're not in the world at that time you might miss out on something neato. It's recommended that the world be online at that moment for things to occur for them.
Crackageddon.... once an addict, always an addict