WOW!

Started by atalya, May 02, 2004, 04:40:00 PM

This has got to be the BEST RPT I have ever taken part in and it's not even over yet when I write this.

Guys on staff - thank you! Awesome, amazing job.

That was awesome. I can check off several things I wanted to do in Armageddon now. Thanks to all the staff and players that were involved.

The echoes that I saw were really, really awesome and well done.

Very exciting and very fun to watch.  Thanks tons!

I hope lots of PCs died.

Agreed, great HRPT. Thanks imms :)

Yea! Great! And I usually don't like these types events. Maybe because I usually have to cower in the tavern like all of the other crafters and lowbies. I was out in the action and loved it.

Great job!
 got caught at school with my hands down my pants and had to keep it down there for  a whole week.......What a week!
~Chris, Family Guy

Good fun.
Fun fun.
Funky fun.

Good job.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

It seemed like it was a good time. Too bad a string of damn irritating circumstances made it such that I couldn't participate in anything interesting except the global thing. I was on the verge of murdering my slow travelling companions just so I could get me a piece of the action. It seemed like a GOOD RPT but I didn't  LIKE it so much because of my personal troubles and because I didn't get to do anything!

Ehh, whatever.  I'd post about how it bested my expectations, but as it happens I didn't even remember to log on.
Back from a long retirement

Quote from: "EvilRoeSlade"Ehh, whatever.  I'd post about how it bested my expectations, but as it happens I didn't even remember to log on.

i wish you hadn't remembered to post that as well.

I was right in the thick of it. It was awsome.

My favorite quote from the HRPT today:

booming noble voice: Uh....handlers?

booming noble voice: SHIT!

LOL. It was great.
 am a benevolent tyrannt.

That was a good one.  You knew it was coming, just didnt know when.  I also enjoyed:

booming noble voice:  Looks like we're all out of musicians...

I was amazed. I remember the first thing I asked the guy next to me was "Did that mek just get into the noble's stands?!"

There was a lot of crazy stuff going on. Never seen so many people die at once. "Welcome to Armageddon" heh
 am a benevolent tyrannt.

My ISP decided that today was a good day to DIE so I only witnessed the first hour, but i was right in the thick of it, and it was good enough that I cussed like a sailor for almost the next hour.

Wow.. Wow.. Wow..

Staff I love you! What an awsome time!
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

So you mean there was MORE than just the global echos?  Wow.

Quick, somebody post about it on the IC BBs.  

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

I was so excited! I was out on North road when stuff began to happen. I ran back to the city to help out and when I got there, they killed me. So bitter. I wanted to die fighting the bad guys, not the good guys.  :evil:  Oh well.
Fear not death, for it is your destiny.

Awesome. That's all I have to say. From the Arena wall falling, fights up the road, around the circle, awesome. I loved every minute of it, and I'm glad my PC was right there to see it all.
Surrender!"
"You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept."

Despite a string of what seems like incredibly bad luck on my part today, I've had a great time.  Was good fun all around.

Great job everyone! I've never been so anxious during a text based game, I remember actually RPing my character shaking and getting nervous before the incident. After awhile I realised that I was shaking in RL too. I was so freaked out just trying to imagine what it would be like for a 18yr old kid (which happens to be my age also) to be sitting right in the front line to face a creatures he has never seen before.

1day old character and I lived! It was amazing.

And once again, great job everyone.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."