What do you think of these changes?

Started by Anonymous, April 23, 2004, 05:27:47 PM

Quote from: "Angela Christine"...I would like to see resurected people have clothes when they come back...

That would be good indeed.  It is awkward, when you are in the middle of the city, no coins and no clothes.  If the dead newbie is given a ragged shirt and a pair of pants, it would do much better.  At least there wont be a problem with PC interaction
some of my posts are serious stuff

Yeah, I remember popping back in Tuluk and running around naked with my child half-elf PC, only to end up in the Inn's quit room, hiding beneath a pile of blankets and begging for clothes until I died of dehydration.
The rugged, red-haired woman is not a proper mount." -- oops

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Diealot - Ninja Helper (Too cool for Tags)

Starting off a new PC.. I always spend the first hour or so getting them
into Character. Finding the proper clothing, a mount, weapons or other props that would suit them.. Then depending on what or who the PC is, Junk whatever else they don't need.  If  I was a rinthy. I would most likely junk all that sid except for maybe 100 coins. But I don't see the reason to cut down on the coin amount you start with. You need a certain amount of coin to get your PC in to Character.

AS for the re-pop. I think you should be in the hall of kings as well and really start over with all your stuff in-tact, but as a new PC.
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

I don't think you can junk coins.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

you can't, but some one earlier mentioned buying stuff and then junking it.