funny emote

Started by Emotesarekool, April 06, 2004, 01:15:30 PM

Know what would be real funny, if you went up to someone and typed

-emote kills you

on the other persons screen it would say: (sdesc) kills you

Imagine the scare they'd get!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Naw...because that would never happen in game so people would just shrug it off.  What's better:

em slashes your head, doing frightening damage.
em slashes your head, doing frightening damage.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Seems more asinine than funny to me.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

One time, I saw this:

The green-skinned half-elf walks in from the north.

The green-skinned half-elf looks around for a moment.

The green-skinned half-elf explodes.

think What the fuck..?

wish all Could someone please tell this green-skinned elf to stop doing this?  Its spamming my window.

ya, I guess yer rite uberjazz. It's be funny if someone actually did that tho.

that's really funny uberjazz. Wtf was that guy doing?

I wouldn't find it funny at all.  Unless it was pre-planned RP where someone is being held hostage or tortured, and the victim isn't actually supposed to die so that the RP can continue.  Doing it randomly is senseless, adds nothing to the game, and technically is a form of code abuse.  People will also realise that it is an emote because their hit points have not dropped 50 to 60 points.

I really have no clue.  He walked out of the Gaj and attacked a templar.  It was a new player who just had no clue.  It was funny in a "what a loser" kind of OOC way, but beyond that it was irritating.

The scary thing is that he went to the trouble of writing an app that was decent enough to get approved so he could play, just so he could emote exploding and get a chuckle over how he annoyed the roleplayers.

Or maybe the scary thing is that he got approved, despite an app which screamed "This person is going to emote exploding over and over again!".

Either way it's scary.