Announcement in Immortal Section

Started by Xerokine, April 02, 2004, 01:08:51 AM

Now, I just read that announcement about how ArmageddonMUD will be changing and what not. Do you mean to tell me, now that ArmageddonMUD has been baught out, everyone that plays currently will be getting a 10% of discount to continue playing and we'll start being charged for this? I'm sorry, but the only words I can conjure are, "Are you fucking kidding me?"
ocking a fake scream, the badass scorpion exclaims to you, in
sirihish:
"Ah! Scorpions! I pissed my Wyvern trousers! Ah!"

Quote from: "Xerokine"Now, I just read that announcement about how ArmageddonMUD will be changing and what not. Do you mean to tell me, now that ArmageddonMUD has been baught out, everyone that plays currently will be getting a 10% of discount to continue playing and we'll start being charged for this? I'm sorry, but the only words I can conjure are, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

I can fully understand you, you are not alone...
"A few warriors dare to challange me, if so one fewer."
---------------------------
"Train yourself to let go everything you fear to lose." Master Yoda
"A warrior does not let a friend face danger alone." Lt. Worf

It'll probably be a slow take over. I'd not worry about seeing immediate problems.

I hope that the transaction will be smooth for us...  8)
"A few warriors dare to challange me, if so one fewer."
"Train yourself to let go everything you fear to lose." Master Yoda
"A warrior does not let a friend face danger alone." Lt. Worf

:evil:    :cry:   Editted because I was fooled!

April 1st......

Its april fools!

*cackles*

> em holds ^me chest
> shout Somebody call me an ambulance!
Quote from: VanthA well-placed grunt can be worth a thousand words.

I have a sinking feeling that threads like this will keep popping up for the next year or two, as each new generation reads Sanvean's "announcement" for the first time.  :roll:

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

I wonder if we'll lose newcomers over this. Or is that then, as lesser men would put it, the brand and vintage of newcomer that we don't care much for? Would this then include the existing players that got worried?

Risky business, this!

:shock:   Oh, April 1st.  That's lucky!   :)

Heh. When I first read that post I was about to be pissed cause it was going to turn into a hack-n-slash, but luckly thanks to Forest Junkie he told me it was a April Fool's Joke. Almost had me there :P.
oy what the fonk you want? Big Worm

I've a confession to make.
Because I'm a Gemini ditz and getting older by the nanosecond...

I was taken in for about 10 seconds of sheer horror myself by Sanvean's 'Wizard's' post.   :shock:

Then I managed to slap myself back into some semblance of quivering reason when I saw the date for the post.   :oops:

This is a prime example of the cruel wit of members of ArmageddonMUD staff.  It's stuff like this that leads me to believe the Greeks were the victims of some virtual reality experiment by humans from the future.  Their pantheon of gods is just too uncannily capricious like the staff of ArmageddonMUD for them NOT to have been human!  
Hrmmmn.  The Classical Mediterranean Age as some twisted futuristic virtual reality role playing game, where people can be sent back into the past to act out their fantasies of being gods living among mortals?  Naaaah.

To Sanvean:
*with a classic Ash look of frustration*  Oh...youuu!!!!  Gah..ehhh-I'll get back to you!

:twisted:
-Naatok the Naughty Monkey

My state of mind an inferno. This mind, which cannot comprehend. A torment to my conscience,
my objectives lost in frozen shades. Engraved, the scars of time, yet never healed.  But still, the spark of hope does never rest.

I was just about to jump out of my third story office window, because if that was true, life would most definantly be over. SANVEAN,,,,not funny.........well.......maybe just a little. :wink:
oodness, courage, and love is a song. In my travels I have learned one thing, evil creatures can not sing.  -Drizzt Do'Urden-

Quote from: "WhiteRanger"I was just about to jump out of my third story office window, because if that was true, life would most definantly be over.

What good would that do?  Even a troop of Byn trainees could survive falling from a third story window.  Unless you got really lucky you'd probably just wind up with a broken leg or something.  

It would be like an episode of the Twilight Zone, where you try to kill yourself and survive, but ironically despite the fact that you are now chair bound and have plenty of free time on your hands, you can't play Armageddon.  You've lost your virtual life and ruined your non-virtual life as well!  Oh, the humanity!  :roll:

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Wow, deep breath  8)
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.