Birthday celebrations

Started by Oxidised Lizard, March 31, 2004, 12:43:18 PM

What is the general opinion on Zalanthan birthday celebrations?  I would have thought a full-blown party would be very rare, even among nobles, but what about some close friends giving a small gift to somebody on their birthday?  I would have thought surviving another Zalanthan year merits at least a pat on the pack and congratulations...  :)   Obviously, it is oocly difficult to celebrate birthdays as well, as you will will rarely be looged in and playing on the actual day of your birthday and with your friends, unless it was organised in advance.
So, whaddya think?
:roll:

Date? Your char calculates dates? I don't think most characters should have perfect timing. Of course he will have eyes and will see the moons, but probably he wouldn't be able to say that "Today's my birthday."
But of course buying some ocatillo wine and drinking it up nearly in your birthday wouldn't mess the game up I guess. It would probably be a solo-RP, and it would be a good one. Sorry, I'm stealing your idea.  :twisted:
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Yeah, if I'm within around 10-15 days, I'll say it's around my birthday. I expect steel broadswords.
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

I expect a pet dragon for my birthday. Now go fetch  :P

I want a mul, house trained please.

I'd like a spare steel katana.. One of my own katana's is getting old, and I don't have the skill <steelworking>.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]