Give yourself a round of applause.

Started by JollyGreenGiant, March 31, 2004, 12:11:27 AM

I think you're awesome.

That's pretty much the meat of what I wanted to say in this post.  You can look at the GDB and see all kinds of different opinions about what constitutes good and bad roleplay, emoting, and code.  For all that, though, precious few things seem to go horribly awry in the game itself.  Not that there aren't bad moments, but I've played a few muds, and I'd like to take a moment to say that there are fewer bad times here than anywhere else I've played.

Let's move on to specific accolades.

Immortals
You're the heart of the game, and you do an excellent job of keeping it beating, keeping players happy, and keeping the game moderated when moderation is required.  I've been on muds where the administration was anywhere from lazy to downright dysfunctional.  You've got a good thing going here, and I commend you.

Coders
A special thanks to the Immortals who also code.  Your attention to feedback (we got the slip command!  woo!) is great.

Players
Yeah, you.  You make the game fun.  I've never played with a more dedicated and fun bunch of rp'ers.  Good times, people, good times.

So.  Keep on trucking.  And pat yourself on the back, you all make me happy.
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

On the subject, let me give out a round of a applause to everyone who willingly goes ahead with fekking over their character with actions they know oocly are not the 'best' ideas. Sticking to a char so well that actions bring about downfalls, embarassments, and all the things that might be consider 'negative' consequences.

The current insipiration for this post, guess who? ;) If you can, Id say I just had a riot.

I'd like to thank all of the women and men dressed as women who've slept with my characters over the years. *claps his hands together* Ok, so! I'll start with the A's and work my way down...
*long censored list*
Each one of you were my favorite.
Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears away from us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that we see ourselves as we really are.
- Arthur Golden

"Ahem."

*Taps the microphone a few times causing it to emit some feedback.*

"I'd like to thank all the men that slept with my men dressed as women pcs, and the players who allowed their pcs to fall for the old:

"Oh that? Heheh, It's just a tandu sausage tied to my leg for emergencies."

"What emergencies you say?"

"Well, don't worry your head over it...now come here and give me a kiss you big stud."

*Steps down from the podium snickering.*
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D