Izdari Assassin...

Started by Cenghiz, March 16, 2004, 07:32:53 PM

Could anyone please PM me the carving on the izdari assassin? I'm making a flash application to allow us play both usual and assassin's izdari, but I realized I don't know the carving on the izdari assassin. I even didn't have a character with the skill enough to make one. Are knights used as assassins in assassin's izdari? No hints avaliable in helpfiles or in the site.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

---------------------------------------------------------------
   8   | ASSN  | WAGON | ARCHR | LIZ   | LIZ   | ARCHR | TMPLR | ASSN  |
       |---------------------------------------------------------------|
   7   | HALF  | DUNE  | DUNE  |       |       | DUNE  | DUNE  | HALF  |
   6   |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |
   5   |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |
   4   |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |
   3   |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |
   2   | half  | dune  | dune  |       |       | dune  | dune  | half  |
   1   | assn  | tmplr | archr | liz   | liz   | archr | wagon | assn  |
        ---------------------------------------------------------------

a       b       c       d       e       f       g       h

Read HELP IZDARI.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Damn please... You read my post first... I asked the carving on the izdari assassin IG, if there's an izdari assassin IG. I'm trying to make it in desert atmosphere, with crudely carved real izdari pieces. I know all the carvings for the usual izdari's pieces. I need the carving for the assassin, if there's such a piece. A dagger carving, a skull carving or whatever...
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Just go with a robed, hooded cloak-swishing fishy figure.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Use artistic interpretation.
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

if (this.hitTest(_root._x,_root._y,true)) {
      if (_root.turn==color) {
         if (_root.piece=="") {
            _alpha=50;_root.piece=_name;
         } else if (eval("root."+_root.piece)._currentframe==3) {
            x=_x-eval("root."+_root.piece)._x;y=_y-eval("root."+_root.piece)._y;
            if ((Math.abs(x)==Math.abs(y) or x=0 or y=0) and x*eval("_root."+_root.piece).ydir==y*eval("_root."+_root.piece).xdir and Math.abs(x/50)>=5-_root.moves and Math.abs(y/50)>5-_root.moves) {
               _width/=2;_height/=2;_x+=15;_y+=15;
               if (eval("_root."+_root.piece).load[3]!="") with (eval("_root."+eval("_root."+_root.piece).load[3])) {
                  _width*=2;_height*=2;_x-=15;_y-=15
               }
               eval("_root."+_root.piece).load[3]=_name;
               _root.moves+=.......

It hurts!... It's harder than checking the chess rules.. Sorry, but getting back to the game for some time. I will go on tomorrow and the other days. This piece of code is only to check if a wagon was moving properly, with other pieces on the places it started and ended, without loading/unloading, and it's unfinished. It's not something easy as I guessed. I was planning to finish it in a few hours.  :oops:

On most izdari boards, it would be a round stone with a sword inscribed on top.    

Other then that it's up to your imagination.

Or in other words, yes it's a knight.

I currently have a full on izdari program in the works.  I have the code for doing the move checks for every piece except for the wagon.  The gui I've made for it isn't to shabby, though it could do with a lot of work.

If you would like any suggestions, just let me know.  Tek knows I've got enough contact info listed.
When we found her Marnlee mornin',
Hoofprints walking up her back
There were empties by her war braids
And sixty-five dead carru in a stack.

~ Unknown - Heru Got Runover by a Carru

Isn't there ALREADY a working izdari board for keeping track of things?

Creeper remembers seeing one.
21sters Unite!

Not for usual Izdari *smirk* And I'm trying an enhanced version where it may figure out wagon roles, killing pieces etc...