Old Discussion: Hidden Figures

Started by Trenidor, March 12, 2004, 09:09:08 PM

I'd like to make a proposal to all the players, and hope that they all comply (resistance is futile) This isn't so much as a proposal as an Idea I have to solve all those heated discussions about cloaks and stuff that should be hidden when wearing certain clothing.

K, here it goes: When you look at someone, just graze over the description and look through their items they have on them...if it says something, just ignore that section of their description.

That solves a lot...no need to go too codey into it.

And as always: If everyone followed the same unwritten rules, we wouldn't be faced with stupid troubles.

Also, if your going to talk about people, those bandits that licked your friend and is after you...tell them a description that wouldn't be covered...all clothing is alright, but don't say anything about their hair if they have a hat on that would clearly cover all of it.
Crackageddon.... once an addict, always an addict

Quote from: "Trenidor"I'd like to make a proposal to all the players, and hope that they all comply
This idea shouldn't have to be posted. To do anything else is bad roleplay. Now if it was for newbies, then sure, that's understandable. But I got the impression it was for everyone.

Oh, sorry, yes, this was mainly for n00bs and the people that didn't realize this untill I said it...

Sorry about that john.
Crackageddon.... once an addict, always an addict

I agree.  Though, actually, I haven't seen very many noobs flub up and do that.

If I ever get attacked by a cloaked figure, all I remember is what type of cloak they were wearing, and what kind of weapon they used.  Beyond that, I did not see anything else, even though technically i got a good look at them.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Quote from: "Trenidor"Oh, sorry, yes, this was mainly for n00bs and the people that didn't realize this untill I said it...

Sorry about that john.
Don't need to apologise. Good post for newbies :) Although I too have yet to see a newbie do it ;)